Kevin Levrone - Mass with class! 2 weeks out interview

I Declare War

I've always liked Kevin's physique.  Won't really know until he's up there next to Phil and the others but just to look that good at his age is admirable and shows he still has fantastic genetics and reacts very well to gear. Funny my two favourite looking guys are probably amongst the oldest if not the oldest in him and Dexter. Always going to be hard to take out Phil though.  

Didn't help he was up against Coleman in the 2000ish era or he could have a couple of titles. 52 is getting on but Dexter is 47 and still winning against some good olympia competitors . The average age is definitely getting up on what it was years ago with the likes of Kai, Shaun, Wolf and a few others all in early 40s. He could definitely place top 5 if he comes in good enough.

In 2000 he was up against a fat bloated Coleman - I reckon Levrone should have won that year.

Bodyuilding is subjective and judged on what the current criteria the judges are looking for. Many people argue that he should have won a couple of times at least... it's just too bad the judges were looking past the physique and giving favor to mass. 

I just want Levrone to win... everything feels right about it. If he brings the physique I say give it to him.

I can easily see him looking better and fresher than Dexter. He has a more appealing physique, better lines etc.

Phil, I don't know... if Phil is not on point I can see him being beat by Levrone. I don't really like Phil's look... and his attitude is well, lacking... there's a vid on his instagram where he's whinging about Levrone - he's like a little kid.

Ramy, he's a monster... too big for my liking. Just too much.

Shawn Rhoden, he could be it this year.

Gonna be interesting this year. I reckong if Kev is 95% on point it'll become very interesting.

43 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Not Rhoden cos conparitively light in the arms. If Ramy is actually as hard as everyone else then he wins but that's a big if. It's actually made me interested in watching the show this year. 

Ramy's quite likely going to come in peeled. Recent photos show he on point. Maybe Aceto can dial him in. I'm not sure Ramy will win even if he's 100% with all the politics? But apparently he's so good that if he is close to 100% he would look so much better than anyone else he couldn't be denied. I guess you'd have to see him in person to appreciate all the details.

Here's what I think will happen because of the politics:

1. Phil

2. Ramy

3. Kevin or Dex or Rhoden

Yeah I think there's a huge element of that. Where on their own they look amazing. None of it really matters until you see them compared to each other. I just go by a mix of what they post and what they actually looked like at whatever comp they did last. No one's posting bad pics of themself. 

This year it's more interesting for me because Kevin is coming back, Ramy is working with someone who gets everyone peeled, Dexter has been better than ever lately and I'm interested to see how Dallas McCarver looks in the lineup. It's just more interesting than it has been for me in quite a while. 

15 hours ago, HarryB said:

Yeah I think there's a huge element of that. Where on their own they look amazing. None of it really matters until you see them compared to each other. I just go by a mix of what they post and what they actually looked like at whatever comp they did last. No one's posting bad pics of themself. 

This year it's more interesting for me because Kevin is coming back, Ramy is working with someone who gets everyone peeled, Dexter has been better than ever lately and I'm interested to see how Dallas McCarver looks in the lineup. It's just more interesting than it has been for me in quite a while. 

Dallas will definitely for a big contender in the future, guys put on incredible amounts of mass over the past few years.