NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Al

UFC 202

What are your picks for this weekend?

Everyone seems to be picking Diaz for a repeat win over McGregor, personally i cant stand when Diaz opens his mouth, he has such an annoying  brain damaged retarded sounding voice that just pisses me off and i hope Conor kicks his head off.

Glover vs Rumble- Love both these fighters and not sure where my head is on this one but Glover is my nigga and he is going to win by decision if he can get out of the first round.

Cowboy vs Story- Cowboy tko.

here a link to the rest of the card http://www.ufc.co.nz/event/UFC-202#/fight

I got Diaz by submission 3rd or maybe 4th is MacGregor has more gas this fight. 

Glover if he can withstand the onslaught but that's gonna be a close one imo and don't even care who else is fighting. 

1 hour ago, HarryB said:

I got Diaz by submission 3rd or maybe 4th is MacGregor has more gas this fight. 

Glover if he can withstand the onslaught but that's gonna be a close one imo and don't even care who else is fighting. 

I agree... imo Glover is a much more all rounded killer and Rumble is a killer of all rounded killers (Gustafsson).

Hard to knock Story out - if Cowboy does he's close to a title shot at 170.

Glover is tough. Rumble is the hardest puncher in the UFC with Mark Hunt, but he can be broken. As Cormier said, "deep down he's still the same guy that got choked out by Josh Koschek at Welterweight". 
Glover wins if it gets out of rd 1, which it may not. Rumble can KO a rhino on his day.

And Diaz McGregor - The gameplan to beat Diaz is out there- watch his fight with Benson Henderson. Except Conor doesn't do that.
Hard to bet against Diaz, but Conor is a special talent.

Was an awesome fight! Lost $50 on Diaz but the fight was worth it. 

Cowboy and his combos, that was an awesome knockout and the Rumble knockout wow. 

Yeah outstanding last 3 fights - I didn't really pick much. I wanted Conor to win because I'm convinced he's good for the UFC.
DC vs Rumble is getting booked it seems.

And Cowboy-- wow. Rick Story has never lost by TKO or KO. Patrick Cote was the same in Cowboys last fight. Sublime skills. Bodyshot to set up a headkick is brilliant.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, Skeletor said:

They are .  Extremely fit , agile and lethal professional thugs ?.   Their training is full on . Starting it up when my pec is right .  

Awesome Bro!!