Raw Nationals live stream

Bigken1985

51 minutes ago, Bigken1985 said:

Thought id put up the live stream link for tomorrow as everyone's fizzing for this one. cpa have done a awesome job with venue and organization etc

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWbxX00jkH2_jgeDdgWZqTQ

Pretty amped for this.  Probably a good 50 people I know of competing so gonna be a mint week. Good luck to you all.

All of them? lol
Shoddy camera work / streams seems to be the standard in PL for some reason.
Even IPF worlds had no side cam.

As far as recent local meets, Equipped Nats was pretty bad.. Stream dropped multiple times, glitched out, required an account to view, and if I remember correctly you couldn't even see the lights on the stream.

This one is hosted on Youtube so hopefully it will be better, just need to make sure they get a good camera angle.

24 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Some bloody strong juniors coming through . Looking good for the future of powerlifting in NZ that's for sure . A couple of epic grinds in there tonight .  Also fark did anyone see that brunette spotter in the grey leggings ?  Surely I'm not the only one ?

Hahahaha your not the only one bro she's the first thing everyone notices. She's a goddess. 

Her ig is georgiamayyc. Your welcome.

35 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Oh yeah I already follow her. She has a very well developed gluteus maximus.   That chick in this photo hit 165kg and it looked easy and seriously impressed by the quality of lifting so far. Who's up today ? Junior men?  

20160817_175311.jpg

Lol easily excited much

thats a massive lift was expecting it to be some 100kg+ chick 

59 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Oh yeah I already follow her. She has a very well developed gluteus maximus.   That chick in this photo hit 165kg and it looked easy and seriously impressed by the quality of lifting so far. Who's up today ? Junior men?  

20160817_175311.jpg

Sub jnr/jnr men and open 83kg keep an eye out for Jamie King in 83 jnrs.