PCT/SERM from Doctor?

Hey there im just thinking about starting my second cycle, first was in Aus a while ago and back then had no idea what was doing, now a little bit more informed and with a couple viles of TEST-E on hand im ready to do it right.
Only worry is i cannot seem to find any PCT/SERMs as iv read its quite important, on my first cycle i just tapered off and it worked fine but dont wanna risk it again!
I was wondering if anyone knows how Doctors in Auckland feel about the topic of PCT and is arimidex, nolva, clomid etc things they would prescribe for body building purposes?
Not asking for sources just wanna know how to approuch the doc right and if its worth asking him about at all??

Your doctor is very unlikely to help you get pct drugs and sourcing is another risk. Pct drugs are pretty harsh too. I've done many different approaches to coming off nolva,  nolva clomid,  adex, hcg, taper, cold turkery and find the best all round to be a buffer dose. I run my cycle 1500mg test or whatever then I drop to 125mg for a 5-6 weeks so avoid test levels diving to zero. My natural test recovers much faster from 125mg (no blood work just speculation) than my cycle dose. You should still source some nolva or letro for possible gyno issues but perhaps your gp could look at giving you script if you walked into their office with big milky tits. I've seen that happen multiple times

On 11/8/2016 at 10:05 PM, AnabolicChicken said:

No Doctor will give you PCT IMO. You'll need to source an anti-estrogen yourself.

Might help if you post your cycle details first, it really depends on your doses etc.

You may not even need a PCT (other than a liver cleanser) Some people are more estrogen sensitive than others.

Cheers bro im thinking of starting by tapering up starting with 125mg then 2nd week 250mg and continue this until maybe last 4 weeks of which il taper down

On 12/8/2016 at 2:50 PM, Terrymundo said:

Your doctor is very unlikely to help you get pct drugs and sourcing is another risk. Pct drugs are pretty harsh too. I've done many different approaches to coming off nolva,  nolva clomid,  adex, hcg, taper, cold turkery and find the best all round to be a buffer dose. I run my cycle 1500mg test or whatever then I drop to 125mg for a 5-6 weeks so avoid test levels diving to zero. My natural test recovers much faster from 125mg (no blood work just speculation) than my cycle dose. You should still source some nolva or letro for possible gyno issues but perhaps your gp could look at giving you script if you walked into their office with big milky tits. I've seen that happen multiple times

Cheers bro as il be running a max of 1ml (250mg) maybe last 4-6 weeks il taper down, going to o.75ml ( i think thats like 187mg) then to o.5ml (125mg) then down to 0.25ml (which is like 62mg approx) forgive me for my maths but you get the idea... do you think this will have the same affect of tapering off and allowing sufficient build up of natural test? Let me know thanks!

P.s i wish i could get my hands on some Nolva or letro as you mentioned but seems near impossible iv searched high and low, its like a rare gem to people im in contact with :/

That protocol seems fine. Your natural test will be zero during your taper, the theory is you slowly bring your test levels down so you don't have the crash. Natural test production takes a few weeks resume depending on a few factors.  Makes more sense doing a taper following a heavy cycle 1000mg+. For 250mg you could just stop and won't have a dramatic crash. That's what I did on my first cycle of 250mg had no issues and kept most of my gains. 

Nolva and letro shouldn't be too hard to find, could the source for yout vials not point you in right direction?

Edited by Terrymundo
grammar not good

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you're taking exogenous test regardless of the amount you're body won't start to make endogenous test again. Tapering down, bridging all of that stuff... just delaying or completely avoiding the inevitable and in fact prolongs the recovery (as limited as that is) of your endogenous test production. Might as well just stop a cycle when it's time to stop then add on more time by cycling down. Imo anyway. Sooner you stop completely the sooner your body starts to recover.