how to get kicked out of les mills

V8DAN

40 minutes ago, maccaz said:

You're beyond helping gyzz 

can we vote for a member to be kicked ? Doesn't go to gym, this is gym forum.  Posts inflammatory shit all the time for reaction. Contributed nothing 

@Pseudonym please respond, weigh up value this member contributes vs annoyance he causes. Why would he be allowed to stay after his suicide rant and now this just ongoing crap. 

44 minutes ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

gyzz wtf dude, are you cerial or... ?? kinda hoping they dont let you out of home detention for fear that youre gonna be the next hitler

What has anything I said got to do with hitler?

--------------

Law assignment due at 12 pm tonight, still havent had my arvo coffee and ciggy. Must stop talking shit.

17 hours ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

gyzz wtf dude, are you cerial or... ?? kinda hoping they dont let you out of home detention for fear that youre gonna be the next hitler

Damn this guys killing all the *cereal? I thought the supermarkets were running low on fruit loops...pun intended

A contract is offered to lower the cost of membership for the customer. The reason it is lower is because like any contract it allows a business to more accurately forecast revenue and base future decisions (that have a cost attached) upon this forecast. When someone decides to cancel a contract or can no longer use that service it has an impact on the business. 33% is pretty fair and there are more than likely mitigating circumstances that would allow a free cancellation. Alternatively don't sign a contract and take a pre-pay option which is only about $4 extra per week.

what a load ,wont cost them anything they just money hungry les mills .Wouldnt of signed up in the first place if i couldn't go on extended holds i told them how it was at the start, if they wont cancel for free they can put my membership on a stupid extended hold indefinitely

On 8/12/2016 at 8:07 PM, V8DAN said:

what a load ,wont cost them anything they just money hungry les mills .Wouldnt of signed up in the first place if i couldn't go on extended holds i told them how it was at the start, if they wont cancel for free they can put my membership on a stupid extended hold indefinitely

It does have a cost. Lets say theoretically you sold me your tub of protein and I said I would pay you monthly for it. Then you wanted to buy something and you were working out if you could afford it, you would include those monthly payments I would be paying as part of your income. Then imagine if you bought the thing you wanted and I then stopped paying, this would leave you in financial trouble. Kinda easiest way I can explain this. If it's an issue with being mis-sold a contract it's different

3 hours ago, Englishman88 said:

It does have a cost. Lets say theoretically you sold me your tub of protein and I said I would pay you monthly for it. Then you wanted to buy something and you were working out if you could afford it, you would include those monthly payments I would be paying as part of your income. Then imagine if you bought the thing you wanted and I then stopped paying, this would leave you in financial trouble. Kinda easiest way I can explain this. If it's an issue with being mis-sold a contract it's different

Disagree with this. 

It is a service, if you no longer need the service or not happy with the service you shouldn't be paying for the service... 

People shouldn't be signing these things, ever go contract. Another mistake was joining Les Mills period... 

also disagree if i had a tub of protein and i was selling you a shake a week then you fucked off i still have the protein.

and yes its looking like i was mis lead when i joined they are now saying they cant do an extended hold for my membership waiting on a call back from the manager now am putting the pressure on as ive been asked to attend air crew training next week

and agreed les mills is a mistake period

59 minutes ago, jimmybro1 said:

Disagree with this. 

It is a service, if you no longer need the service or not happy with the service you shouldn't be paying for the service... 

People shouldn't be signing these things, ever go contract. Another mistake was joining Les Mills period... 

In this instance he is saying he has been mis-sold which is a different matter, but there is always the option of a no contract membership too and that isn't exactly much more expensive.