DNP in nz

On 8/22/2016 at 10:52 AM, eddie said:

Im over it cowboy woody do want you want use insulin and tell other people to use it as well i couldnt give a shit if you dont want to listen to me or not. But i will bet you one thing i have more knowledge on slin than you, we can drop this subject cause its getting old, thanks for your input though.

never said i used it nor recomended it to anyone....stated you have more knowledge on the subject than someone you dont know tells me alot,you sound like youve made a few >mistakes"using dangerous substances,maybe someone such as yourself would be better off  completely avoid potentially dangerous substances,perhaps even consider not driving .that stuff you put in the tank can be pretty lethal too.

• 2 weeks later...

really like dnp

I like the mechanism that it raises your metabolism

I like how your body doesn't have a feedback system to fight it, so there's no signicant adaption (AFAIK?)

I like how heat is the detriment

the problem is it's too good and people are stupid. Only ever buy DNP powder is the #1 priority.

Don't ever take more than 200mg. If you think you need more or you want to lose fat faster you are doing it wrong.

200mg for 7-10days every 6-8 weeks, will keep you lean through a bulk much less risk some people only 100mg

understand how it works.

Yeah there are a lot of skepticism on its safety with news of people cooking themselves on it. However its mainly from stupidly high dosages and 200mg sounds small, it isn't. And thats when some start taking doses as high as 500mg.

They'll be fine for a couple days but after that when dnp builds up, the user will start looking like an attempted defrost of chicken breast in the microwave.

Due to its half life if a plant was to ingest dnp at 200mg it would build up in the plants system to maybe 500mg (in a couple weeks, dnp has a 36 hour half life). 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Superbrol said:

Yeah bro ive ran NZ DNP dosed at 200mg per capsule ran it for 16 days lost 10kg of fat at 400mg each day split the dose one cap in the a.m and one in the p.m. Felt nothing but at 200mg after a couple days then upped the dose to 400mg. 

Nice first post. :ph34r:

Energy sucks shit on it. Will drop quick but can't train for shit. Can't sleep and sweat 24/7. Plus watery as f*ck. If you're competing you need a few practise runs with it or you're a water balloon and it's subcutaneous water, the water in your muscle tissues is severely depleted. Diuretics won't solve the problem. Mostly they recommend ceasing use a week before stage. 

Ever see a guy watery onstage but you know he's lean... that's generally dnp. 

I looked into a couple of years ago and ran first 200 then 400. Works well but I wouldn't run it again. It doesn't give the look I want and the final result for comp is unpredictable. If you're just doing it to be a bit leaner... well just diet lol and do maintainable stuff. 

17 hours ago, Realtalk said:

I doubt many people on this forum would know what the hell they are doing with dnp since no one seems to know how to even use an AI properly lol.

Remember when fubu thought he had 100mg pills but they were 200mg 

i miss him 

• 3 months later...

So.......ah........... What was the conclusion to the topic? where are the before and after pics? did woodie get his dnp and did he then die?? did all the guys who touched this stuff, just fell flat on their faces and disappear?  lol ;-D

no seriously keen; have been reading up on this for a while, all pom & yank forums tho, glad to find a place to discuss things out for future rose gardens.