Obvious Juicing or nah

jlnz

I see a lot of skinny dudes with a lot of muscle mass if you know what I mean. And they go around the gym doing every exercise they can lol. With a  maximum of 2 exercises for a muscle group. Then there's the normal looking fellos  doing chest today w atleast 5 exercises. I see a pattern with these scrawny yet swole dudes exercise route. Juicing? 

I know a few people who have juiced. From my experience the most obvious sign is someone who is gaining very quickly, not just progressing, but progressing in leaps and bounds.

I had a friend admit it after he was half assing his training and eating, yet his progress was incredible, I was working my ass off and he still pulled ahead of me. I kept badgering him about his routine and diet until he finally said "f*ck it, I'm juicing, that's why, stop asking"

1 minute ago, noobtraining said:

I know a few people who have juiced. From my experience the most obvious sign is someone who is gaining very quickly, not just progressing, but progressing in leaps and bounds.

I had a friend admit it after he was half assing his training and eating, yet his progress was incredible, I was working my ass off and he still pulled ahead of me. I kept badgering him about his routine and diet until he finally said "f*ck it, I'm juicing, that's why, stop asking"

Reminds me of some guy at the gym who was skinny probably like 30 pounds of muscle less than me, I stopped for 3 months and now he's bigger than me xdxd

1 minute ago, jlnz said:

Reminds me of some guy at the gym who was skinny probably like 30 pounds of muscle less than me, I stopped for 3 months and now he's bigger than me xdxd

I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Some people really take the time and do the work, it's a dick move to dismiss someones rewards as juicing because they are doing better than you.

But sometimes its so damn obvious. Going from the first day of training to literally the biggest guy in the gym within a year.

1 hour ago, PETN said:

Timaz hard bro.

Disappointed at no mention of pod filter, king springs, or big bore muffler on the stock exhaust system? Does it even have chromies?

Actually no.no  and no. Fully standard. Even had abba in the tape deck when I brought it lol