third cycle... what to add with test e?

Hi Guys, 

im just about to start my third cycle,  my first two cycles I ran just test E, 500mg a week for 12 weeks.

Got some awesome results, the only downside is it felt like I didn't get noticeable gains till about week 5-6

So was wondering what anyone would recommend to be a good kick start, have be told DBOL, but be interested to hear what others think.

Thanks for any tips or advise

Im looking at putting on mass this time round, then planning on cutting on the last 3-4 weeks

currently am 5'8 75kg  18 percent body fat (haven't been training, just trying to bulk up before next cycle)

normal body weight sits around 65-70kg

also only looking to add one steroid with the test as this is only my 3rd cycle so slowly just add one at a time to see how my body reacts to each. 

anyone think maybe just test P to get the gains started then follow through with test e?

maybe finish off with a cutting agent like winny?

alot of options,id suggest a simple test e /deca cycle.wouldnt try to bulk and cut in one cycle,go all out for mass leave the cutting for at least a few months after end of cycle.have found if you try to drop that extra few kgs of b/f you add on a bulk cycle to soon you just end up losing to much of your actual gains.just look to maintain that added weight after cycle.

Ok all sounds good, thanks for your guys advise, 

PETN, ive already done just test E cycles, and the problem is i dont seem to get any results or notice anything until half way through my cycle which is why im wanting something to help kick start the Test e, if that makes sense.

24 minutes ago, buffy said:

PETN, ive already done just test E cycles, and the problem is i dont seem to get any results or notice anything until half way through my cycle which is why im wanting something to help kick start the Test e, if that makes sense.

Once you inject your body starts to respond, it might not be obvious at first but it's happening, hormones act slowly.. Remember, once you stop injecting the action will continue for several weeks after cessation, you can't have it both ways...

You could double the dose first 2 pins (front load), or add orals, but both come with the possibility of  initiating side effects sooner than if you had you built up slowly...

A good mass builder is test-deca-dbol-oxymetholone...

5 hours ago, buffy said:

What's the hurry? 

No I meant why can't you wait 3-4 weeks or whatever for it to become noticeable and run a longer cycle. You're going to notice f*ck all difference with prop as most of the reason you don't notice much for few weeks with test e isn't to do with the time taken for it to cleave from the ester. It's what happens after that.

4 hours ago, PETN said:

No I meant why can't you wait 3-4 weeks or whatever for it to become noticeable and run a longer cycle. You're going to notice f*ck all difference with prop as most of the reason you don't notice much for few weeks with test e isn't to do with the time taken for it to cleave from the ester. It's what happens after that.

Shit the bed!! I didn't think of it that way PETN! Light bulb moment,  been stuck in my ways for too long i think.

Will Save me a shit ton of Prop...... and PIP lol

Not sure why people run 12week cycles when running Test E? i prefer to run at least 16weeks.

d/bol for me even at a low 20mgs does the trick.realize its only a mental edge i get from it..but seeing an almost instant size increase,even if it is only fluid.,and some good strength gains does alot formotavation .if nothing else.as for the test i keep the dose the same for as long as the gains continue,then as much as double it for the rest of the cycle,dont usually even put a time limit on the cycle.it ends when the gains stop.which is very rarely over 16 weeks.