What supps you take? Mine have gave me amazing results!

2 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

Jesus Christ for the love of God!!!!! Its Your guy and you're not Rapz 

Lastly , you offered not request for advice really. You came in offering a pic , saying it was hard work , chicken and protein as well as vitamins. 

If I was honest , the person in the pic shouldnt need advice - they should be pretty well schooled up on nutrition , gear, supps and training -  this would be why they look as they do. 

Don't need advice? You're kidding me right? everyone one has room to learn a new thing or two!

2 minutes ago, mikros0ftgatez said:

Don't need advice? You're kidding me right? everyone one has room to learn a new thing or two!

Yep , youre right.

But pissing in peoples faces aint gonna get you there champ.  Donz is a reputable lifter - you stated he called you out, perhaps re reading your post might see you actually calling him out . 

That said, lets address the issue here . Your post title asked the question "what supps you take ? " Now you stated protein . Chicken is not a supplement , vitamins lets leave them alone as its debatable whether you need to supplement them into your diet if you are eating correctly . So to get the look in '4 years" you used protein - hmm ok

The second part of the statement was ' mine gave me excellent results" . You proceeded to post a pic, with no before or after - thus making your claim as reputable as a Herbalife supplement seller.

Please, post a before and after pic, or include a pic of you today and advise what gym you train at - that should suffice otherwise no matter how hard you attempt to repudiate the claim you are a troll and a fraud , it should fall on deaf ears. 

PS , I actually hope you do provide the above- the physique reminds me of Aaron Poilites or MassBrah's 

Damn boys, talk about give a brother a hard time sheit! lol

Come on cuzy put this to bed, just post up some pics like Pseudo suggested, this way you will get the respect your after, if that is your physique its well worthy.

Theres many on here who are the Real Deal e.g. Donz etc hence the reason they calling you out bro

I took the side by sides off the guys facebook page, he got those shirts from fitwear via my friend, I've met him in person and I scribbled the faces out in both pics, yet he's still trying to say it's him, its hilarious. I know people get bored but fkn ayeeeeee this guy seriously takes the cake hahaha

1 hour ago, beefneggs said:

I see your two tinnies and a box and raise you a bag of e's and a free VIP pass to Mermaids lol

Brb...just gotta do up some effervescent creatine into point bags, the streets is hungry yo!