What supps you take? Mine have gave me amazing results!

5 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Sure, I realise sleeves are pretty common. I was looking at the design running over the bicep though - and while it's hard to see your sleeve in detail, it does look pretty similar to Rapz's one.

The only reason people are doubting you is because we've actually had people using Rapz's photos before, and trying to pretend it was them.

I hope you are legit though. Any chance you could take another photo? A shot of you holding a sign with you username on it would answer all the doubters immediately. Especially if we can see your tattoo more clearly as well. :-)

If you look at his tat you can clearly see his chest is tattooed. You can't see anything on even if it's slighty covered. If there was a tat there then you will see it easily. Pm that rapz fella and he will tell you himself it ain't him. Who the heck will spend time impersonating? 

Chur

7 hours ago, mikros0ftgatez said:

The pic i posted is me. All us poly boys have sleeves. His is different from mine. And can you guys please stop bashing me! I came here to meet others and learn as well as make friends. Not to start trouble! 

hey Fair enough cuz well if that is a pic of you, you looking large and in charge my man swole as bro! 

You have been called out by some top guys here i would prove yourself or go somewere else even i think you are full of shit, even the way you tryed to introduce yourself was dodgy but we all have been wrong before the ball is in your court.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

You have been called out by some top guys here i would prove yourself or go somewere else even i think you are full of shit, even the way you tryed to introduce yourself was dodgy but we all have been wrong before the ball is in your cour

My court? Holy smoke! Pm rapz and say 'bro is this your pic' DONE! 

8 weeks into a punishing cutting diet, pushing myself to collapse at the gym 5 times/week...it's a bit depressing to see someone that big suggesting that supplements  is the key...I am my own person and I have my own goals, but that sure takes the wind out of my sails, love to have that sort of build but it's sure as hell unlikely with just hard work and supplements.

5 minutes ago, Island_Moose said:

8 weeks into a punishing cutting diet, pushing myself to collapse at the gym 5 times/week...it's a bit depressing to see someone that big suggesting that supplements  is the key...I am my own person and I have my own goals, but that sure takes the wind out of my sails, love to have that sort of build but it's sure as hell unlikely with just hard work and supplements.

Uso! you hamo? Malo le fa'amalosi!!!

Why do you think it's unlikely with just hard work and supplements?

21 minutes ago, mikros0ftgatez said:

Auto txt you ball bag. If you put the amount of time you hate on me you would be built like me! 

Oh lolz.........sorry unless your bench is above 220, deadlift over 300 then STFU. Donz has those lifts so he knows about hard work. And f*ck yes video evidence is required 

Deflecting comments by personal attacks ie Ball bag simply attempts to distract the original person toward your comment - or attack and engage . This then sees you not actually answer the question or refute the comment that you are actually perpetuating a lie ( or not, happy to be corrected ) .

Now Ill challenge you after the Nationals . Ill grab my MK677, some test, slin , and A Drol and let loose on the clean food and hard balls to the wall training and see who looks the beastliest then ay? 

Keen ?

2 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

Oh lolz.........sorry unless your bench is above 220, deadlift over 300 then STFU. Donz has those lifts so he knows about hard work. And f*ck yes video evidence is required 

Deflecting comments by personal attacks ie Ball bag simply attempts to distract the original person toward your comment - or attack and engage . This then sees you not actually answer the question or refute the comment that you are actually perpetuating a lie ( or not, happy to be corrected ) .

Now Ill challenge you after the Nationals . Ill grab my MK677, some test, slin , and A Drol and let loose on the clean food and hard balls to the wall training and see who looks the beastliest then ay? 

Keen ?

I didn't start anything! You guy just straight up called me out! Good way to show off indirectly champ lol I'm here to see what this forum offers for advice and so far the only advice I've been given is prove your not "rapz" lol like I said he aint even messaged on this

Jesus Christ for the love of God!!!!! Its Your guy and you're not Rapz 

Lastly , you offered not request for advice really. You came in offering a pic , saying it was hard work , chicken and protein as well as vitamins. 

If I was honest , the person in the pic shouldnt need advice - they should be pretty well schooled up on nutrition , gear, supps and training -  this would be why they look as they do. 

2 minutes ago, mikros0ftgatez said:

I didn't start anything! You guy just straight up called me out! Good way to show off indirectly champ lol I'm here to see what this forum offers for advice and so far the only advice I've been given is prove your not "rapz" lol like I said he aint even messaged on this