What supps you take? Mine have gave me amazing results!

haters gone hate....yes, hating on you bro . Your inference that vitamins and chicken made you is comical - we are educated and yes, if this is you - great job , but again no comparison means its a moot point if congratulations are what you seek.

If you had point A where you started and point C where you ended up - you may get the response you desire - alas no evidence has been presented for me to offer said congratulations- thus I MUST be a hater 

4 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

haters gone hate....yes, hating on you bro . Your inference that vitamins and chicken made you is comical - we are educated and yes, if this is you - great job , but again no comparison means its a moot point if congratulations are what you seek.

If you had point A where you started and point C where you ended up - you may get the response you desire - alas no evidence has been presented for me to offer said congratulations- thus I MUST be a hater 

I used more than chicken and vitamins. Just don't make it something it isn't! Just relax

8 hours ago, mikros0ftgatez said:

I used more than chicken and vitamins. Just don't make it something it isn't! Just relax

Dont make inferences hoping this will end up being a version of social media where people will come and dick ride you for likes....provide before and after stats and then the applause might commence - until then I use vitamin water and Ketamine to relaxxxxxxx . Should I use chicken with that so I can look like you ?

Um, this photo doesn't ring any bells for me. And FWIW, Google Images isn't picking up any other versions of it either. If you guys are sure this is an old member, maybe send me a PM with some more details and I'll look into it.

In the meantime, welcome bro. Whoever that physique belongs to, it's looking awesome! :-D 

3 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Um, this photo doesn't ring any bells for me. And FWIW, Google Images isn't picking up any other versions of it either. If you guys are sure this is an old member, maybe send me a PM with some more details and I'll look into it.

In the meantime, welcome bro. Whoever that physique belongs to, it's looking awesome! :-D 

It looks like rapz aka seeking 

1 hour ago, jimmybro1 said:

It looks like rapz aka seeking 

Ah, very true. And it's not the first time Rapz has been impersonated, is it?

If that's not Rapz's photo above, and the OP is legit, they have mightily similar tastes in tattoos...

lUWWNQvl.jpg

Care to explain, Mikros0ftgatez?

10 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Ah, very true. And it's not the first time Rapz has been impersonated, is it?

If that's not Rapz's photo above, and the OP is legit, they have mightily similar tastes in tattoos...

lUWWNQvl.jpg

Care to explain, Mikros0ftgatez?

The pic i posted is me. All us poly boys have sleeves. His is different from mine. And can you guys please stop bashing me! I came here to meet others and learn as well as make friends. Not to start trouble! 

Sure, I realise sleeves are pretty common. I was looking at the design running over the bicep though - and while it's hard to see your sleeve in detail, it does look pretty similar to Rapz's one.

The only reason people are doubting you is because we've actually had people using Rapz's photos before, and trying to pretend it was them.

I hope you are legit though. Any chance you could take another photo? A shot of you holding a sign with you username on it would answer all the doubters immediately. Especially if we can see your tattoo more clearly as well. :-)