Up tren or nah?

Background:
Started Tren Ace and Test E cycle ~8 weeks ago.

Test E @ 250mg Per Week
Tren Ace @ 100mg EOD bumped to 150mg EOD 2 weeks in.

Been making awesome progress. After not gyming for several months I really got off my ass and been smashing it. Have gone from 87kg to 107kg (of course with a little fat gain as well). Never bulked on Tren before and boy does it pack on size.

My question is, is it worth bumping from my current dosage (150mg EOD) of 525mg per week to say 600mg per week (175 EOD) or even 700mg per week (200 EOD).

Now of course I know its not necessary to run that much, but im really just curious as to whether if the difference in gains would be noticeable, given Tren is already a very strong compound. I can imagine bumping to 700mg a week would be noticeable, but is that going to make recovery even harder? Or will it not matter so much given i'm already shut down as hell.

As aforementioned i'm mostly curious, i'm not 100 percent going to bump it up, just seeing what people think.

Would love to hear peoples experiences / thoughts.

5 minutes ago, maccaz said:

i dont notice a heap of difference between 100mg eod and 150mg eod, definitely not in strength/gains anyway, just more of a sexual predator really.

i wouldnt bother

Hahah okay fair enough. I didn't give 100mg eod enough of a chance really I guess to make the Comparison so good to hear peoples experiences.

31 minutes ago, PETN said:

Most noticeable difference will be in terms of side effects. Wouldn't go higher than 700/week personally. Have and it was shit. If you've got plenty try it and see for yourself. Can always drop it back down.

Okay sweet mate thanks for heads up. Did u feel like u were making more progress at 700? Side effects aside.  True that man, just could chew through $$$ quick but not that bad I guess

I really start to wonder when guys are talking about 700mg tren a week. How real is the gear at that dosage?

I only ask because recommendations I have had from (including from two ex-IFBB Pro's) have always been around 300-400 pw. Even at 300 I found sides to be too much (head f*ck, sex drive, night sweats, violent dreams, and generally being a c*nt to be around!) after 5-6 weeks. Others I know that have had access to legitimately dosed tren have said similar things?

Are some people more resilient to this than others, or do you think people here a) talk shit about dosages b) buy tren from Marven at 10mg/ml with free caramel colouring?

10 minutes ago, nate225 said:

I really start to wonder when guys are talking about 700mg tren a week. How real is the gear at that dosage?

I only ask because recommendations I have had from (including from two ex-IFBB Pro's) have always been around 300-400 pw. Even at 300 I found sides to be too much (head f*ck, sex drive, night sweats, violent dreams, and generally being a c*nt to be around!) after 5-6 weeks. Others I know that have had access to legitimately dosed tren have said similar things?

Are some people more resilient to this than others, or do you think people here a) talk shit about dosages b) buy tren from Marven at 10mg/ml with free caramel colouring?

lol pissed my pants with that last part @nate225 !!!! do you get the same topping with the legit GH too?

I went to 900 a week pre comp, felt it helped me maintain strength right up to last week of training, killed any water retention I had and made me look harder , but that said I didnt run test at all 

6 minutes ago, nate225 said:

Good question tbh man. I know the stuff isnt fake because its definitely changing my body. I wish id taken a before pic tbh. But as you said its entirely possible its underdosed etc. Another thing ive read a bit is that low test = less sides. Not saying thats true though. Night sweats have subsided for me but still get them occasionally. Mood swings are there I snap sometimes and drinking makes it worse.  sometimes feel a little detached but nothing that bad.  

Id be happy to try some from them to compare hahah (not srcing)

5 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

lol pissed my pants with that last part @nate225 !!!! do you get the same topping with the legit GH too?

I went to 900 a week pre comp, felt it helped me maintain strength right up to last week of training, killed any water retention I had and made me look harder , but that said I didnt run test at all 

Jeezuz that's alot of tren haha. What'd u feel like?

Ask any pre comp bodybuilder how he feels on no carbs and limited calories lol - probably more that than tren 

Umm I felt ok, a bit more aggressive than normal , a bit more on edge and a bit like a zombie toward the end but probably the most noticeable thing was when you add it to t3 and clen - night sweats hard out 

I didnt use the low test high tren ,  or low tren high test people use , straight tren . About to do the same again for the next comp -adding in winny again for the last 4-5 weeks .

agree nate. i've heard of guys over here using 1.5-2g tren a week, and they claim sides arent that bad. 

i feel very emotionally detached (probably slight psychopath lol) at 525/week and woouldnt want any more than that.

if i took 1.5g of the same tren i have now, im sure i would feel like shit and probably get locked in an asylum lol

Sweet guys cheers for sharing. Problem is figuring out how underdosed it is.  totally agree with nate too but is it possible that some handle it differently? Of course you'd have to draw the line somewhere and it would affect everyone to some extent.

Kind of frustrating verifying if someones gear is fully legit unless you hang out in the right circles too. Would be cool if there was some sort of review system on nz brands etc but of course people would ruin that too and bullshit about how good their stuff is

16 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

Ask any pre comp bodybuilder how he feels on no carbs and limited calories lol - probably more that than tren 

Umm I felt ok, a bit more aggressive than normal , a bit more on edge and a bit like a zombie toward the end but probably the most noticeable thing was when you add it to t3 and clen - night sweats hard out 

I didnt use the low test high tren ,  or low tren high test people use , straight tren . About to do the same again for the next comp -adding in winny again for the last 4-5 weeks .

Whats winny like compared to mast? Never used either. 

3 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

Sweet guys cheers for sharing. Problem is figuring out how underdosed it is.  totally agree with nate too but is it possible that some handle it differently? Of course you'd have to draw the line somewhere and it would affect everyone to some extent.

Kind of frustrating verifying if someones gear is fully legit unless you hang out in the right circles too. Would be cool if there was some sort of review system on nz brands etc but of course people would ruin that too and bullshit about how good their stuff is

what is the brand?>

47 minutes ago, nate225 said:

I can't vouch with certainly for the tren I used as I didn't get it tested. Used Apollo tren e in 2012, used both cobra and Android's tren ace early 2013 and used stuff I made from raws from China since (2 different suppliers). All the same in terms of effects (intended and sides) I think.

Sides were noticeably progressively shitter over 500mg and was fucking hard to put on weight at higher doses and felt shit in general. I guess it's possible all the tren I've ever used has been shit but also possible some people are just pussies.

5 minutes ago, maccaz said:

what is the brand?>

Tried novapharma last cycle ages ago. This time Genpharma.

The Nova felt like test, this stuff feels alot better. Im not very clued up on nz brands and you guys have beem around for alot longer so feel free to roast it if its shit lol

2 hours ago, bang_bang said:

I've given up caring and just injecting as much as I can be fucked doing now. Prob 700ish a week. Only noticed worse sides compared to 150 eod. Felt best gains were up to week 6-7. My life has spiralled on tren. Broke up with gf, addicted to drugs and smashing sluts ed now. 

LOL jeezuz 

2 hours ago, bang_bang said:

I've given up caring and just injecting as much as I can be fucked doing now. Prob 700ish a week. Only noticed worse sides compared to 150 eod. Felt best gains were up to week 6-7. My life has spiralled on tren. Broke up with gf, addicted to drugs and smashing sluts ed now. 

can confirm he is not even exagerating, in on pics of bang_bangs achievements thread 

dont do steroids kids 

Its addictive shit thats for sure. Don't think ill ever try much else aside from maybe mast or something to stack on cut. Tren just too dam good. Think ima just stick with 525mg a week for now.  

@maccaz and anyone else did you find gains slowed after initial 6 weeks or just push through upping cals etc? 

8 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

Its addictive shit thats for sure. Don't think ill ever try much else aside from maybe mast or something to stack on cut. Tren just too dam good. Think ima just stick with 525mg a week for now.  

@maccaz and anyone else did you find gains slowed after initial 6 weeks or just push through upping cals etc? 

gains definitely definitely slowed significantly. upping calories can only do so much imo. 

next time i use it i will only use for 6-8 weeks as that was about the peak.

30 minutes ago, maccaz said:

gains definitely definitely slowed significantly. upping calories can only do so much imo. 

next time i use it i will only use for 6-8 weeks as that was about the peak.

Sweet mate. How long you take to recover?