finasteride prices

I'm in the same position as you. I imported some "generic" brand of dubious quality, and I'm now looking at getting a script from the GP anyway.

By the time you've paid through the nose for shipping, and you suspect the product is underdosed at best, the doc's prescription starts to look a lot cheaper!

• 3 weeks later...

So can confirm $40 a month for 28 x1mg propecia pills

but after researching there is a product called "FinPro" in NZ that is in 5mg pills and costs $14 for 28...

http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/Product/2466066/Finpro-(finasteride)-5mg-28-Tablets-(NZ-Only)

going to talk to my doctor about it next time I see him because wtf?

What are the sides from finasteride? Not interested in using in the slightest (as I've got a reasonable looking mellon that I'd shave if I lost too much more hair) but kind of an interesting compound.

I'm assuming it would be detrimental for gains if someone were cycling AAS? Daz? Anyone?

I'm pretty sure Daz is very anti-finasteride. I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth here, but I think he once called it "poison". :-p 

On paper it probably is detrimental to gains, but as with everything, I imagine it's the dose that makes the poison.