NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Johnny21

Where will I get bulk chicken breast in Wellington?

pak n save , countdown and madbutcher on special . If you had a business you could go to Ngauranaga and use Gilmors - that shits dirt cheap like 6.99 a kg all day every day.

Prestons might help but the supermarkets and the MB has the market ring fenced

My friend used to work for Bidvest and he'd drop off 10kg ( min order with Chicken off memory ) skinless breast in a huge box to my house and that of heaps of other gym boys.. he's left but another guy took over, might pay you to ring them up and see what you can suss on the side, they're allowed to sell it so they wont get in any trouble for it. Worth a shot - I don't eat chicken breast anymore so don't have a current contact for ya. 

On 6/25/2016 at 9:27 AM, beefneggs said:

pak n save , countdown and madbutcher on special . If you had a business you could go to Ngauranaga and use Gilmors - that shits dirt cheap like 6.99 a kg all day every day.

Prestons might help but the supermarkets and the MB has the market ring fenced

Thank You buddy

1 hour ago, donz said:

My friend used to work for Bidvest and he'd drop off 10kg ( min order with Chicken off memory ) skinless breast in a huge box to my house and that of heaps of other gym boys.. he's left but another guy took over, might pay you to ring them up and see what you can suss on the side, they're allowed to sell it so they wont get in any trouble for it. Worth a shot - I don't eat chicken breast anymore so don't have a current contact for ya. 

Thanks Donz