IPF Worlds

Already some sickening performances going down, the american Suzy Hartwig i think it is squatted 3.7x bw or something stupid. New zealand wise Steve Lousish had a Good showing, Have Chris Bennet and Ahsley Lester from cpa still to compete, Tasha Williams from central. Needless to say the Gibbs/ Haack mach up is going to be epic as faurk. Also in the way of SHW, i see Jezza hit a 400k double in the training hall easy as, so he may break Rays record

1 hour ago, BeastBuilder said:

Jamie King from CPA is lifting Friday morning NZ time in the 83kg Juniors, he's looking good for a medal and going to take the world record for the Deadlift in that class barring any technical stuff ups or injury.

Did not realize Jamie was lifting, he went pretty good at canterburys

5 minutes ago, Bigken1985 said:

Did not realize Jamie was lifting, he went pretty good at canterburys

I keep in touch with him even though I'm in London now and his training has been going well. Looking at breaking that 700 barrier as well as getting that record.

Looking forward to watching the stream, pretty good quality from what I've seen so far.

3 hours ago, Bigken1985 said:

Pretty sure brett is 7am Sunday as we are 17 hours ahead of texas

Or add a day, subtract 7hours, so 9am Saturday is 2am Sunday.

two platforms going a lot of the time, MC Gino working hard!

big Steve silver in squat and bench, bronze overall.

Some monster lifts, like the Sub-junior woman in 84+ squatting 262.5, or Masters-4 man in U120 deadlifting 230-odd at age 70+ - no belt!

19 minutes ago, HarryB said:

So this morning I'm flicking through my foxtel sports channels and I could watch live darts..... darts ffs. But can't watch the IPF world championships. So sad. 

Go on IPF Youtube, and Goodlift- there is  livestream