NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Lumberjacked

Where to get softsuits?

Hey I've been looking to get a lifting singlet but doesn't seem to be many options. I got a Titan one and it fits shit. I wanted a plain black one but seems hard to find. Sbd seems the best quality or the loaded lifting one. Any recommendations?

Plenty of options mate.

Loaded lifting like Maccaz said, or else if you want local go with Aotearoa Strong (they have the loaded lifting soft suits anyway), Kiwi Strength or there's a guy up north Darren who is the NZ distributor of Titan stuff if you wanted to try another one of them.

Careful with the Titan suits though as they have this thing for double plying the crotch of the soft suits and this isn't allowed in competition in most federations.

A simple Google search for "powerlifting singles nz" or something of the like would have revealed the same information for you.

Also depend if you are ipf or considering it in the future, then you need a approved one, ive got both the economy lifting large one and also the new sbd. both are good, fit well etc

SBD all the way man

raiselower.co.nz

support people who support the comps, sport and the lifters.

SBD makes by far the best quality stuff anyway as far as anything you can buy in NZ with overnight delivery. Titan and inzer is good of course but that can be expensive ordering from USA. 

sbd suits are plan too. I wear that.

Think I'll go with the Sbd. Bought sleeves of him at fit expo seemed like a good guy and see him at comps. The sbd  is 120 so I was being cheap. If I order overseas got to pay shipping on top of 80 so not much different. Plus I'm inpatient waiting and its a easy swap if it doesn't fit. Only thing is the red sections on the sides will highlight my muffin top situation. 

SBD are popular but thin - every pie you ate is visible. Same with Beast - you can read the writing on the waistband of yr undies if they're even remotely tight.

a Titan Triumph is a lot thicker, easy enough to buy, and I've never had any issues with their quality in four years.

use NZPost YouShop, get free shipping in the US and pay far less for shipping.