Hgh

40 minutes ago, Rizza said:

Sorry sums up what?

I thinks he's saying you're not making any effort to do any fact finding. Essentially too lazy to help yourself. I know it seems a little harsh but I can definitely understand his perspective. 

On 6/20/2016 at 3:19 PM, Rizza said:

thoughts on hgh, and the quality in NZ?

In terms of the quality in NZ, a couple of years ago we did have a member who bought some from a local dealer and reported it to be fake. Unfortunately, he's removed a lot of his posts in the topic, but you might still pick up some useful info:

I don't know whether this situation is typical in NZ or not.

1 minute ago, Realtalk said:

Yes it is unfortunate that people in positions of power within a powerlifting organisation would apply pressure to a competitor to edit posts on an Internet forum because it was portraying their friend in a way they didn't like. 

Should clean up their fed first before try clean up this forum 

You know a guy once told me I shouldn't tell people he was selling underdosed gear and shit gh... so I told him that maybe he shouldn't sell underdosed gear or shit gh.. the look on his face was priceless :) 

What I'm subtly insinuating is that maybe the aforementioned people were all colluding to shut people up because they had some hand in the shit being sold. Just speculation.. otherwise you'd wash your hands of the dishonest asshole and create as much distance as possible. I wonder if there's any hand holding going on now. 

Come on guys, I only brought up this topic because I didn't want to see anyone get scammed. It wasn't an invitation to get all political. Please stick to the topic of HGH.

PETN, I can't let you name the guy publicly, for the same reason we couldn't name him originally. There is, of course, always the PM function...