NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Plumyoni

New member, everyone's gonna think I'm a cop

Hi All,

James... From Ireland...

living in chch the past few years and looking for some info please.

i have received the adequate amount of sustanon to do a correct cycle only of test within the proper time frame but the problem I have is pct. I have ordered the necessary products for my pct but they have been confiscated on three different situations. Obviously with my horrendous terminology and extremely vague information I am a first timer cycler but I am looking for some help with the pct side of things please. Any help greatly appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, Plumyoni said:

Hi All,

James... From Ireland...

living in chch the past few years and looking for some info please.

i have received the adequate amount of sustanon to do a correct cycle only of test within the proper time frame but the problem I have is pct. I have ordered the necessary products for my pct but they have been confiscated on three different situations. Obviously with my horrendous terminology and extremely vague information I am a first timer cycler but I am looking for some help with the pct side of things please. Any help greatly appreciated. 

On top of this...

training the past 12 years, 82 kilos @ 7 bf% 

Hi mate, thanks for the quick reply, when you say taper off i presume reduce intake. i plan on running it for ten weeks and getting on a pct afterwards, I obviously understand there is thousands of comments like this on the net but some advice would be greatly appreciated. I would rather do it right, cheers

You don't need PCT on testosterone only..

With sustanon the longer decanoate ester is just about self tapering anyway, + add taurine at 4-5g/day that should assist with recovery..

You may be able to ask your doctor (probably will be referred to an endocrinologist) and they might be able to give you clomid or estrogen blockers. Under the doctor patient confidentiality law, they cannot tell anyone (unless you threaten to harm others or yourself for some reason). Which also means you could also get bloods done and reviewed by a GP/family doctor. 

The only sides i've noticed from no-low T is lethargic, tired and drowsiness. But it differs from person to person.

Good luck 

2 hours ago, Brynn said:

You may be able to ask your doctor (probably will be referred to an endocrinologist) and they might be able to give you clomid or estrogen blockers. Under the doctor patient confidentiality law, they cannot tell anyone (unless you threaten to harm others or yourself for some reason). Which also means you could also get bloods done and reviewed by a GP/family doctor. 

The only sides i've noticed from no-low T is lethargic, tired and drowsiness. But it differs from person to person.

Good luck 

Just be aware anything on your medical records could be disclosed under the terms of medical insurance. One member here had treatment for a serious unrelated condition declined based on this (disclosed use of non prescribed medicines). 

On 6/18/2016 at 0:15 AM, maccaz said:

i would just not bother with pct and taper off, but everyones different.

This. 

PCT is a form of exogenous stimulation just like steroid use, it may have psychological benefits (largely placebo) and anti estrogen benefits however these are not valid reasons to use PCT. 

Taper off, control prolactin and estrogen if they are a concern (somewhat genetic as well as dose related), and stick to a routine with sleep/training so you don't convince yourself of something irrational. 

On 6/18/2016 at 11:14 AM, Brynn said:

Good luck 

Unfortunately most doctors in NZ either don't have the expertise or confidence to prescribe drugs like nolvadex, aromasin, dostinex, etc. The odd doctor you come across will absolutely, however you need to keep in mind that GP's are by definition "general practitioners" so deal with common concerns from the general population of which male hormones are not one. You could look for a GP that has this experience or is willing to prescribe it based on the evidence, however given you can't determine a GP's tendencies without seeing them this may be a VERY expensive process (far more expensive then just purchasing clomid from a UGL).

Most endocrinologists won't prescribe any of the above medication to young men, especially without considerable testing (eg MRI of pituitary, testicular examination, scans, bloods, etc) before hand as they will want to know the primary cause of the hormonal imbalance. For example they are not going to prescribe testosterone if it is your LH secretion that is the problem. To their credit many of the endocrinologists are very good at this so will see through bullshit pretty quickly.  Some endocrinologists, mainly the private sector ones (non rationed, consumer focused health care) will prescribe things like dostinex regardless of your obvious steroid usage as they understand that it will benefit you far more then it will harm. 

Also, yes I did just take a swipe at public health care, sue me.