Cycle Advice

2 hours ago, woody said:

after 35 years (YOU MUST BE HUGE)you may have enough knowledge to stay safe without including an ai,my point being most who chose to cycle are young and simply dont ,very few will put the time into learning and understanding whats needed to cycle without an ai let alone then put it into practice.

Just old.... :-(

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 9:08 AM, woody said:

after 35 years (YOU MUST BE HUGE)you may have enough knowledge to stay safe without including an ai,my point being most who chose to cycle are young and simply dont ,very few will put the time into learning and understanding whats needed to cycle without an ai let alone then put it into practice.

Well we know that the person and his size don't have to equal his knowledge or application because even how a body takes on steroids is an individual and genetic thing. However on that note I have never run an ai, zero availability when I was younger and didn't see the need once they became available. I tend to think of them as more for the temporary control of estrogen related water retention (comp time) and I prefer a blocker over an inhibitor for that effect anyway. I manage my health by not being on all year around and having to take drugs just to manage the sides of other drugs. And I'm quite big :) and by last medical also a healthy bugger. 

As a side note when I read some of the more intelligent content that guys often post on here, specifically science.. I do that same thing where I question their validity based on the fact they're not huge lol but when I do I realize I'm being ridiculous. 

Edited by HarryB
incorrect spelling of their... there.. oh wtf watevs

in no way was i questioning daz,s validity{and most definately not by his size as ive never met the guy}the point i was trying to get across was that with a higher understanding of the science behind steroids some one may be able to control estrogen related sides without an ai or blocker.however there is a large per centage of steroid users that dont and maybe it is safer to offer advice to use an ai.a typical useroften chooses  to run test/deca and d/bol all high aromatises.to eat a not so clean diet to satisfy thier calorie needs.and imo there in danger of estrogen problems.i agree keeping cycles short and taking the nesarsary breaks will stop these problems from snowballing,so in short if your not practising the vigilance needed maybe an ai would be safer.

I don't think unnecessary polypharmacy is the answer, not today, not when the answer is a quick google search away.. 

Maybe 35 years ago when my one and only library search yielded a single book on AAS from 1963..

AI's bring the possibility of side effects themselves, some negate effects of IGF-1 which is essential for growth..

If E2 is elevated and causing unacceptable side effects, lower test, or drop dbol.. try pinning more frequently with a lower dose..

If side effects are an issue with nandrolone an AI or SERM won't help you, you are one of those unlucky individuals whose genetics dictate nandrolone is not for you... Try another compound, or maybe train harder and eat more..!!

i guess its something each individual needs to research and make up their own mind,as for using unecassary pharmceuticals seems a little hipocritical coming from a steroid user of 36 years,when all thats needed is to train harder and eat more!

1 hour ago, woody said:

i guess its something each individual needs to research and make up their own mind,as for using unecassary pharmceuticals seems a little hipocritical coming from a steroid user of 36 years,when all thats needed is to train harder and eat more!

I did state unnecessary polypharmacy, there is a difference... 

I have over the years acquired a reasonable grasp on how to train and eat, unfortunately I don't get anywhere near the response I did 30 years ago... Getting old sucks..!!

Such a redundant comment. Doesn't experience and education teach you to make smart recommendations. It's not hypocritical for an alcoholic to tell a young binge drinker that drinking isn't the best idea ever. So in much the same way guys who have used steroids for a long time have generally worked out there is no need to take 10 different compounds especially when 5 of them are to combat sides. It's redundant when some smart cycling would eliminate the need. 

From my own perspective I have pretty much used everything you could thing of in varying doses, yet here I am generally telling guys to keep things simple and allow your body to stay as healthy as possible so you can get the response you're after when you take drugs. That's what polypharma taught me... to manage my body in a more sensible fashion. Does that make me a hypocrite because I've done it? I don't think so... it makes me informed and experienced enough to know it's just like a dog chasing it's tail. 

2 hours ago, woody said:

my recomendations are also based on experience and education.would you agree as someone against the use of ai on cycle you are a minority.if you google are ai necarsary on cycle,it certainly appears that way.

If you Google cycle recommendations you get a whole lot of uneccesary shit in my opinion. That's the thing with Google,  anyone can post whatever they want to post and if enough people post the same thing all of a sudden it becomes the truth. Daz can present the actual science that supports his opinion. I look to that and my own anecdotal evidence based on personal experience and my own reading and just what makes sense and come up with what I think. 

It's different from what you think but that doesn't discredit it. You keep running ai and I'll do what I do :)