Cycle Advice

Hi all...

Been scoping around gymnation for a long time but never got around to making a profile, until now. Little background before I get into the cycle.. I'm currently 25 years of age, been training for 10years and have had a total of 3cycles. First being, test prop and dbol. Second being, Test enth and tren ace. Third being, Test enth, Tren ace and dbol. All average dosages, nothing crazy and obviously had PCT for all three cycles, following a 6month break. I'm weighing in at 94kg whilst being 6foot and around 10% BF. This cycle I'm looking to put on serious mass for this winter. So any help on my cycle, nutrition or training will be much appreciated. 

Cycle: 

Week 1-10 Deca: 500mg a week, 2x a week

Week 1-12 Test enth: 750mg a week, 2x a week

Week 1-3 Dbol: 40mg a day

Week: 1-12 Aromasin: 12.5mg ed

PCT:

Week 14-18: Nolva 20mg ed

Week 14-17: Clomid 100/50/50mg ed

Nutrition:

4500cal Total:

300g Protein

80g Fat

Remaining Carbs. 

Foundation of my diet will be chicken breast, steak, mince, rice, pasta and veges. There will be other foods in there, just depends on what I feel like at the time (keeping it clean) e.g: turkey, bread etc.. Maybe the odd occasion of ice cream.. Ben and jerrys of course, right babe? 

Training:

Monday: Legs (Quad focused)

Tuesday: Shoulders, Abs 

Wednesday: Back

Thursday: Legs (Hamstring focused)

Friday: Chest, Shoulders (shoulders are weak compared to my arms)

Saturday: Arms

Sunday: Rest

Will be doing morning fasted cardio, only 20mins roughly of walking. Just to keep my cardio vascular going. 

I tend to keep my reps between 6-12 and sets between 3-5 depending on amount of reps. And amount of exercises is usually around 4-6, depending on reps and sets. 

I think I covered everything? If I forgot something, ask away and I'll happily reply... All tips/advice and help is wanted and also appreciated 

So you're going to run basically 2500 of injectable and 280 orals a week at 95k and 6 foot. That's a hell of a lot of gear. Maybe add some gh and insulin to the stack. I mean if you're going to go all out might as well add those right? Might help seeing as you're a lean 10% you'll gain and stay lean. Up your cals also. 

5 minutes ago, HarryB said:

So you're going to run basically 2500 of injectable and 280 orals a week at 95k and 6 foot. That's a hell of a lot of gear. Maybe add some gh and insulin to the stack. I mean if you're going to go all out might as well add those right? Might help seeing as you're a lean 10% you'll gain and stay lean. Up your cals also. 

I might worded it wrong, but I meant total of 500mg Deca a week and total of 750mg test a week. Just split it in half and inject twice a week. My bad on that.. Should've worded it differently. What do you think I should up my cals to? Because I've only really cut and leaned bulked, never gone full out and packed as much mass on as possible before 

4 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Oh that makes a lot more sense. 

Yeah xD

but in terms of cals, I would usually have around 3500 for a lean bulk and slowly gain without too much fat. So I thought 4500 would be more than enough, unless 5000+ is more suitable in your opinion

5 hours ago, Janoy_66 said:

Hi all...

Been scoping around gymnation for a long time but never got around to making a profile, until now. Little background before I get into the cycle.. I'm currently 25 years of age, been training for 10years and have had a total of 3cycles. First being, test prop and dbol. Second being, Test enth and tren ace. Third being, Test enth, Tren ace and dbol. All average dosages, nothing crazy and obviously had PCT for all three cycles, following a 6month break. I'm weighing in at 94kg whilst being 6foot and around 10% BF. This cycle I'm looking to put on serious mass for this winter. So any help on my cycle, nutrition or training will be much appreciated. 

Cycle: 

Week 1-10 Deca: 500mg a week, 2x a week

Week 1-12 Test enth: 750mg a week, 2x a week

Week 1-3 Dbol: 40mg a day

Week: 1-12 Aromasin: 12.5mg ed

PCT:

Week 14-18: Nolva 20mg ed

Week 14-17: Clomid 100/50/50mg ed

The aromasin seems a bit excessive for 750mg test..?

Are you aware nandrolone is responsible for HPTA suppressive metabolites that could affect recovery for between 6-12 months after cessation..! PCT is not going to cut it really... You'd be best off allowing the test to self taper, and using taurine at 4-5g/day... 

5 minutes ago, maccaz said:

my 2c (its only worth about .0001c) use aromasin only if you need it.

minimum drugs for desired result, as long as you dont need it.

Yeah was thinking of that, but at the same time was wanting to take it a bit safe. Was also thinking to just start at 12.5mg eod rather than ed. Than if needed switch to ed. 

Seen you around a lot, so it's cool you posted on here... How does the nutrition side look in your option? With my stats and previous comment(s) I made about past nutrition 

18 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

Why do you want to knock out estrogen, its essential for growth..?

The first cycle I was advised to run AI throughout and I guess I stuck to that because it's what worked and kept me safe from side effects such as bloating, gyno etc... But since you mentioned that I do remember reading up about that and why you should only run AI's when needed rather than throughout as estrogen does play a role in growth.. (GH and IFG-1 levels )

1 hour ago, Janoy_66 said:

Yeah was thinking of that, but at the same time was wanting to take it a bit safe. Was also thinking to just start at 12.5mg eod rather than ed. Than if needed switch to ed. 

Seen you around a lot, so it's cool you posted on here... How does the nutrition side look in your option? With my stats and previous comment(s) I made about past nutrition 

Sorry mate I'm fat as shit and wouldn't pay someone to take my diet advice lol. Would recommend you post your diet in nutrition section or even start a journal here and you will get some good feedback. 

Journal on on here prob one of best things I've done to keep myself accountable over the last couple years 

16 minutes ago, maccaz said:

Sorry mate I'm fat as shit and wouldn't pay someone to take my diet advice lol. Would recommend you post your diet in nutrition section or even start a journal here and you will get some good feedback. 

Journal on on here prob one of best things I've done to keep myself accountable over the last couple years 

Yeah I'll probably start a journal. isn't a bad idea doing that 

8 hours ago, Janoy_66 said:

I'll only use it when it's needed rather than throughout the entire cycle. Appreciate you mentioning that

There is argument to state an AI shouldn't be needed on cycle as they are detrimental to health over the longer term. If estrogen is an issue lower BF%, reduce the dose of aromatizable compounds, or introduce masteron to balance the androgen:estrogen ratio in favour of androgens...

On 6/17/2016 at 0:01 AM, Janoy_66 said:

I'll only use it when it's needed rather than throughout the entire cycle. Appreciate you mentioning that

reckon you were right the first time.12.5 eod on the doses your on.you can always lower it if you experience signs of low estrogen.imo using an ai is far safer than not.do some research and make up your own mind.but personally dont see how someone can run d/bol.deca test without running an ai without running into estrogen problems as im sure youll find out if you chose not to run one.

59 minutes ago, woody said:

reckon you were right the first time.12.5 eod on the doses your on.you can always lower it if you experience signs of low estrogen.imo using an ai is far safer than not.do some research and make up your own mind.but personally dont see how someone can run d/bol.deca test without running an ai without running into estrogen problems as im sure youll find out if you chose not to run one.

You won't knock out nandrolones estrogenic response with an AI...

On 6/16/2016 at 11:59 PM, Janoy_66 said:

The first cycle I was advised to run AI throughout and I guess I stuck to that because it's what worked and kept me safe from side effects such as bloating, gyno etc...

theres your answer.

maybe daz is right.if your under 10%b/f and only run specific steroids,and have a super clean,sorted diet you wont need an ai.

is this you.its probably not 90% of us,run an ai and stay safe!

personally to date i dont know of anyone who'srun into any serious or potentially health issues through using an ai.however i do know a number of individuals who have encounted some pretty serious problems through estrogen related sides.including gyno serious blood pressure issues,enlarged hearts through edema,fluid build up in the liungs,and not to mention feeling like shit.

yeah estrogen is needed for growth,the chances of getting your dosing so wrong .if you have half a clue,to the point it effects your potential gains are slim imo.

4 hours ago, woody said:

theres your answer.

maybe daz is right.if your under 10%b/f and only run specific steroids,and have a super clean,sorted diet you wont need an ai.

is this you.its probably not 90% of us,run an ai and stay safe!

personally to date i dont know of anyone who'srun into any serious or potentially health issues through using an ai.however i do know a number of individuals who have encounted some pretty serious problems through estrogen related sides.including gyno serious blood pressure issues,enlarged hearts through edema,fluid build up in the liungs,and not to mention feeling like shit.

yeah estrogen is needed for growth,the chances of getting your dosing so wrong .if you have half a clue,to the point it effects your potential gains are slim imo.

There is evidence to suggest some of the deleterious effects to myocardium you suggest are due to an imbalance in androgen:estrogen ratio, in favour of estrogen dominance..

Therefore rather than knock out estrogen which has been shown to be necessary for growth, increase androgens with a non-aromatizable compound such as masteron (as stated earlier), or reduce the dose of aromatizing compounds..

Some water bloat is needed for growth, what do you think is volumising skeletal muscle? .... Water..!!

All anabolic compounds can elevate BP, and red blood cell count, which can reduce the pumping ability of the heart over a certain level, and cause LVH, thats why if PCV is elevated donate blood, or have regular venesection... 

There are androgen receptors on myocardium, therefore when on cycle expect hypertrophy, if its a problem that effects ejection fraction, or contractile tissues' ability to pump effectively then reduce androgens..

If oedema  is an issue to such an extent that there is cardiogenic or pulmonary compromise you have got something horribly wrong..!!!!

Some people just don't have the genetics for particular compounds, or doses above a certain level..

Rather than carry on oblivious attempting to modulate side effects with poly-pharmacy, lower the dose, rethink compounds, and/or injection frequency, eat healthily, and incorporate regular HITT cardio... 

can i ask daz do you personally run successfull cycles by using the advice givin.

personally i have encountered problems from sides on cycle.and of course ive tried as youve pointed out running low aromatizing compounds.tuning diet.but success was minimil compared to running an ai.{doing both}

1 hour ago, woody said:

can i ask daz do you personally run successful cycles by using the advice given.

personally i have encountered problems from sides on cycle.and of course ive tried as youve pointed out running low aromatizing compounds.tuning diet.but success was minimil compared to running an ai.{doing both}

Since 1981....

1 hour ago, Daz69 said:

Since 1981....

after 35 years (YOU MUST BE HUGE)you may have enough knowledge to stay safe without including an ai,my point being most who chose to cycle are young and simply dont ,very few will put the time into learning and understanding whats needed to cycle without an ai let alone then put it into practice.