2016 GPC Nationals

Skeletor

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Bryn helped me heaps in my first comp. We warm up with the same weights and attempt selection was all around the same to so was good working in with him. We hit the same numbers in both squat and bench and he deadlifted 10 more than me. Good guy. 

Looking forward to the head to heads and possibly seeing a few world records. Kate will be looking at a 200 squat from what I've seen on social media.   Going to be an epic couple of days.  Judging is going to be tough from what I'm told so working hard on my lifts. 

And I promise you, your squats are fine.

I've heard from a couple of people he's after me lol. Should be fun, competition is what it's all about.

Craig topham said on Insta he's bulking to 110 not sure if bluff and he's doing a big weight cut or if he's doing 110s. Hope he comes down to 100s we are very even. I squat a bit more, he deadlifts a bit more. His bench has come up lately but I'm hoping I'll still have small edge on him there. 

Doesn't Bryn lift u90 usually. I guess at any rate going by what he's expecting to shift he'll be right there with you with his total even if he does wind up being u90.

Although I'm sure there'll be stiff competition in every class. Was hoping to see Tom Lee lift at nationals. Anyone know how he's going? 

8 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Bryn will go good. Yea go hard, try beat each that's what it's all about.

jarrod v Tom lee at his peak last year would have been a good battle in the 82.5 class alright!

i got..

Maccaz

Hamish

Jamie

Dale

Jarrod

as top 5 overall in that order

appreciate the confidence 

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Yeah Bryn lifts in the 90s . Or he did last comp. I thought Tom could apply something so he'd be eligible.  Would have been close but he'd pip me through his squat strength but next year it's on . 

ive been calling this battle for more than a year now, keen to see it. 

Bryn will do u90s i'd say. No point in him doing 100s and risk not making the overalls when he can easily do a weight cut, take the easy win in his class and still out total me in 90s or beat me on points in overall if i'm lucky enough to win my class.

Its a shame Tom Lees not going and doing 90s that would be a grudge match if I ever saw one lol.