Ben Pakulski's MI40X CEP training programme

I just purchased BPak's new training programme based on the fact I like his scientific approach and Keita making such good offseason progress using mi40.

Given my extensive training history I like the concept of hyperplasia as a potential way of pushing past the ceiling that I must be relatively close to focusing on the usual hypertrophy approach.

If nothing else it's a completely different way to training than I'm used to.

Did the first of the intermediate back/rear delts/tri's workouts yesterday......daayuumn! Killed me but was a great change. 

Will review as I progress and let you know my thoughts. Definitely interested in comments from others on anything to do with this or previous mi40.

http://www.benpakulski.com/uncategorized/how-to-trigger-hyperplasia/

I was just watching that infomercial the other day and then after considering decided I could just write it myself.  There is some good info online about myofacial stretching used alongside resistance training which will potentially do exactly the same thing.  I think his program though will be well dialed in to the latest views and technology.  Keen to here how you get on too bro.  :) ... either way a change to programming always over turns a few opportunities for development beyond your last periodized cycle.

Have done the back/rear delts/tri's and the chest/front delts/biceps sessions from the intermediate programme so far.

My chest was the most wrecked it has ever been! Probably the best bodybuilding chest workout I've ever done, but hard and the intensity is very tough! 40 second rests between sets and reps along with supersets and pretty much all 4 second eccentric phases!

Let's hope this equates to gains!