Anyone done Masteron only cycle?

Basically the title explains itself, anyone done mast only cycle (and if so what dosages, what frequency of injections, and what were the results on look, performance, strength, mindset, etc)

I am thinking about doing a Mast or Mast + Turinabol cycle in the near future once my training gets more serious and I want to perform well without the water retention. I once read through the reports from the German doping team coaches in regards to the effects of turinabol on the sprinters, strength athletes, and even middle distance athletes at lower doses. The report suggests around a 1.2-2second drop in 100m (or 200m, can't remember exactly) sprint times! and huge increases in strength. 

Also, would Mast work as a short to medium term substitute for TRT?

14 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Is there turinabol in nz? It's a great product over here in aus. Kangaroo farmers give it to their livestock to muscle them up. 

Really? I am not sure if it is sold in New Zealand, I will look into that in the near future (not asking for a source). 

You ever used it? I would be keen to know what your experiences were if so. Seems to be an amazing product on paper, however not so sure in practice. 

WAIT....... Muscle them up before sending them to the slaughter house? Poor bastards :( 

not sure if your serious or not pal? 

Mast only?..........havnt come across anyone who's run this solo mate f*ck knows why you would want too without a test base? any logic behind it? just curious.

what exactly are you trying to achieve apart from 3 fifths of f*ck all...drop 1-2 sec sprinting  200mtrs? are you a sprinter?

Inj frequency - Mast prop ed, Enan x2 week

Tbol you need 80-100mg ed nice med dbol without the water weight gain

Look into the classified documents of the GDR Government’s Doping System that were released in 1990. There are a number of books published on the documents and a few of them go into great detail about it.

In regards to the Masteron, why do you think I asked? I was just curious as to the potential of it at higher doses to have a measurable effect. It is rather obvious that I will never be competitive in my chosen sport so this is all just out of interest. 

Based on your response it is clearly useless for increasing strength and muscle gains, so what about euphoric effect, mitochondrial efficiency or igf-1 levels and drive? Ultimately it must have some benefits outside of bodybuilding and treatment of mild muscle wastage diseases. 

I managed to find an example of such a rapid improved from the doping schedule used by the German Olympic team:

"At present anabolic steroids are applied in all Olympic sporting events, with the exception of sailing and gymnastics (female)2 , … and by all national teams. The application takes place according to approved basic plans, in which special situations of individual athletes are also considered. The positive value of anabolic steroids for the development of a top performance is undoubted. Here are a few examples… Performances could be improved with the support of these drugs within four years as follows: Shot-put (men) 2.5–4 m; Shot-put (women) 4.5–5 m; Discus throw (men) 10–12 m; Discus throw (women) 11–20 m; Hammer throw 6–10 m; Javelin throw (women) 8–15 m; 400 m (women) 4–5 sec; 800 m (women) 5–10 sec; 1500 m (women) 7–10 sec… Remarkable rates of increase in performances were also noted in the swimming events of women… . From our experiences made so far it can be concluded that women have the greatest advantage from treatments with anabolic hormones with respect to their performance in sports… . Especially high is the performance-supporting effect following the first administration of anabolic hormones, especially with junior athletes"

Notice it says "a few examples" so I believe my original recollection sounds on the money if the 400m runner improved 4-5seconds from anabolic steroid usage. Plus keep in mind most of these athletes would have already used anabolics previously to obtain this level of achievement just like current Olympic athletes do. Also the estimates for "improvement" are also likely bullshit just like current day sports federations give purposely underestimated estimations for the effect of PED's in sport. I'm not hating on any athlete but the idea that any of the current day world recognized athletes are natural is simply naive like New Zealand having a cry about Valarie Adams losing to the east European by a meter and somehow that meter is the difference between PED use and being completely natural (Yea and I'm a fuckin leprechaun). Win at all costs :D  

http://www.clinchem.org/content/43/7/1262.long

Examples of what? And according to who?

im looking for examples like an athlete ran a 400m time at one Olympic Games then at the next Olympic Games 4 years later they ran 400m 5 seconds faster and failed a drug test. That would be a good example for me.

thst website just looks like a blog not a legitimate source of information.

where are those "few examples" drawn from? 

7 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Examples of what? And according to who?

im looking for examples like an athlete ran a 400m time at one Olympic Games then at the next Olympic Games 4 years later they ran 400m 5 seconds faster and failed a drug test. That would be a good example for me.

thst website just looks like a blog not a legitimate source of information.

where are those "few examples" drawn from? 

That website is just the location, the study is referenced in and of itself from the original sources. 

In regards to "An athlete who was caught by a drug test" you have FAR to much faith in the drug testing involved in sport. Just because someone never tested possible doesn't mean they havn't used or aren't currently using PED's as new forms of sports specific drugs come out of a regular basis behind closed doors with exclusive given to the top athlete on contract. For example all of the worlds current fastest times in the 100m apart from Usain come from individuals who have at one point or another been "caught" for anabolic usage. The current world record holder for powerlifting in the 181 weight class in(or at least was last time I checked) competing in a natural, tested federation. Top level sports are full of drugs and not just cycling, powerlifting and sprinting, we are talking ALL sports. 

Again I would point out I am not hating on these athletes, if I was in their position I'd do the exact same thing to achieve what was required to win/get paid. Its not about seeing the negatives, its about seeing shit for what it is. Ultimately it all comes down to the demand to see better athletes setting new records every year. 

If you disagree that is fine, doesn't bother me. 

No I am not a sprinter. I was just curious about its potential, hence why I asked.

In regards to the GDR I mentioned it in relation to turinabol which I mentioned it my first post as a potential performance aid to my training (not sprinting, it was just the example I remembered from the GDR). I never said masteron would result in a large improve in performance (only mentioned the performance in relation to turinabol ). I don't know what masteron is useful for as I wanted to know, however it MUST have some uses that you are overlooking not relating to performance (perhaps mindset or physique look) otherwise why the hell would it be used by anyone, which it clearly is based on a number of forums. 

Also yes Wookie females see a far larger improvement from anabolics then men, that can be seen with anabolic hormone use of all types. I believe it has to do with the difference in development during the early years of maturation that give men a huge irreversible performance aid over women (hence why transgenders (male to female) seem to dominant sport despite being on hormone treatment). Obviously there are benefits for men to but they probably see larger benefits from other PED's like EPO, pain killers, amphetamines, and god knows what else. 

For anyone interested:

Hormonal doping and androgenization of athletes: a secret program of the German Democratic Republic government

Werner W. Franke1,a and Brigitte Berendonk2 1 Division of Cell Biology/0110, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, D- 69120 Heidelberg, Germany. 2 Hölderlin High School, Heidelberg, Germany. a Author for correspondence. Fax 49-6221-423404.

Abstract

Several classified documents saved after the collapse of the German Democratic Republic (GDR) in 1990 describe the promotion by the government of the use of drugs, notably androgenic steroids, in high-performance sports (doping). Top-secret doctoral theses, scientific reports, progress reports of grants, proceedings from symposia of experts, and reports of physicians and scientists who served as unofficial collaborators for the Ministry for State Security ("Stasi") reveal that from 1966 on, hundreds of physicians and scientists, including top-ranking professors, performed doping research and administered prescription drugs as well as unapproved experimental drug preparations. Several thousand athletes were treated with androgens every year, including minors of each sex. Special emphasis was placed on administering androgens to women and adolescent girls because this practice proved to be particularly effective for sports performance. Damaging side effects were recorded, some of which required surgical or medical intervention. In addition, several prominent scientists and sports physicians of the GDR contributed to the development of methods of drug administration that would evade detection by international doping controls. 

http://www.clinchem.org/content/43/7/1262.long