Contest prep cycle advice

Hey just want to hear some opinions on my contest prep cycle sitch at the moment.

I'm currently 17weeks out from a show and heading into the arse end of a 14 week test e cycle @750mg per week split into two shots. The first 4 weeks I ran test cyp purely due to availability.I know its prob not that much gear and would usually run 1000mg minimum but financial strain meant I couldn't.

Keeping in mind that I'm dieting I'm losing bodyfat well and holding (and maybe even adding) muscle. But I now want to drop the test to lose a bit of water and start running some kind of cutting stack like mast w/ Winny.giving that I haven't picked up any sides during the test cycle my questions are:

-due I need to pct after test cyc or could I just taper off?

-what type of pct is best?

-what's the best cutting stack?

-how long after test cyc finishes do I have to wait to start cutting cyc

Any info is appreciated

Not worth coming off if you have a show in 17 weeks. You'll lose size and not recover properly before starting cutting cycle so it's a waste of time. I'd run a ml of test for awhile, do your cutting cycle and show then do a good pct and have a decent break 

If you had a short break say 4 weeks and you have some decent size already it's not going to be that big a deal. Would you run pct if you were only gave a short break? I wouldn't but I don't run it anytime. Just am anti e towards the end of your prep for conditioning. 

Best cutting stack? Test, tren acetate and mast plus all your fatburners. Equipoise (boldenone) is also good. But you could just use test and tren and you'd be sweet. What kind of stage weight are you looking at?

I dropped test 10 weeks out, did tren at 700-900 per week , chucked in 100mg winny per day for the last 4 weeks, had t3 and clen , no pct and I did ok . Once I dropped the test I dried up and shed fat rapidly - plus the winny was super effective in those last few weeks to harden up - especially when ultra depleted

13 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

I dropped test 10 weeks out, did tren at 700-900 per week , chucked in 100mg winny per day for the last 4 weeks, had t3 and clen , no pct and I did ok . Once I dropped the test I dried up and shed fat rapidly - plus the winny was super effective in those last few weeks to harden up - especially when ultra depleted

Curious as to why you dropped test 10 weeks out or even dropped it at all?

It made me look too watery - I just did what I was told. It worked. I know some guys who have used it to retain the fullness , but end up not looking super dry- then again some probably do and smoke the stage. I guess it all comes down to what works for an individual.

I guess if I used anti e perhaps I could have offset the water retention- who knows .

5 hours ago, beefneggs said:

It made me look too watery - I just did what I was told. It worked. I know some guys who have used it to retain the fullness , but end up not looking super dry- then again some probably do and smoke the stage. I guess it all comes down to what works for an individual.

I guess if I used anti e perhaps I could have offset the water retention- who knows .

How did you feel on zero test ? Interesting 

Felt good , I was a bit zombie like for the last few weeks , but I assume the feeling good part I had for the majority of my prep was from high fats.

I lost my libido hard in the last 3 weeks - no strength loss at all , could still single arm row the largest DB's right up to my last training .

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, I need to advise
Recently I decided that I wanted to become stronger and bigger. 
My coach told me to start accept steroids. But I'm scared . Is it generally safe for my health?
My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them.
He said that he was trying and he got a good result.thepharmacom.com. Maybe someone knows where the best?
And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?

6 minutes ago, BillyBull said:

My coach told me to start accept steroids. But I'm scared . Is it generally safe for my health?
My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them.
He said that he was trying and he got a good result.thepharmacom.com. Maybe someone knows where the best?
And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?

I like it.I made an order on this site several times. Ectually I'm pleased  with the service and quality. 
I would book with them again. This is my last order

100_0896_1.JPG

5 hours ago, BillyBull said:

i hope you and your friend and your coach get cancer

12 hours ago, BillyBull said:

Did your coach get you to accept his dick too?