Bad gear

30 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Whats the story with test that gives you sore site, headache and flu symptoms? Second pin of it today but half the volume in 2 separate barrels rather than all in one and still the same feeling as last week. 

thoughts? 

Remember that shite that gave me similar 5yrs ago... Wasn't the BA% too high..?

2 hours ago, jimmybro1 said:

If no viral symptoms sore throat, stuffy nose etc could be a kidney issue.

A friend had kidney issue because of dirty gear it filters your blood so seems logical. Get bloods done maybe. 

RIP OP  

Don't see how thats likely given symptoms appeared within few hours of first pin.

Too high concentration of gear for the solvents to hold after inj. is the worst. Had test e 500mg/ml (half carrier EO half GSO, 18% b.a, 2% bb) and was bad unless cut with lot of another compound. Big hard lump lasting days. Couldn't walk if in quad.

End up with almost half your volume of 'oil' being actual test e though which as a ratio (gear:carrier/solvents) the change is huge

1 hour ago, PETN said:

Too high concentration of gear for the solvents to hold after inj. is the worst. Had test e 500mg/ml (half carrier EO half GSO, 18% b.a, 2% bb) and was bad unless cut with lot of another compound. Big hard lump lasting days. Couldn't walk if in quad.

End up with almost half your volume of 'oil' being actual test e though which as a ratio (gear:carrier/solvents) the change is huge

No shit? 

I never knew this, that would explain the horrible flu I had during my first blast with Test E. I felt like such a pussy but at the same time was actually experiencing some shitty symptoms like burning up when trying to sleep, worst week of work I have experienced (no/very little sleep and very physically demanding job as a site manager with an OCD H and S manager looking over my shoulder). 

3 minutes ago, MiltonFriedman01 said:

No shit? 

I never knew this, that would explain the horrible flu I had during my first blast with Test E. I felt like such a pussy but at the same time was actually experiencing some shitty symptoms like burning up when trying to sleep, worst week of work I have experienced (no/very little sleep and very physically demanding job as a site manager with an OCD H and S manager looking over my shoulder). 

So you had 500mg/ml test e also? Seems odd as I only made it that concentration so I could transport the 100g I had in a 200ml massage oil bottle to a different country. Was too lazy to dilute it for a while because normally was using with mast/tren/npp so could get away with it sort of but it's done now - diluted and no longer an issue at 250mg/ml.

7 minutes ago, MiltonFriedman01 said:

Oh sorry no, I am a dumb ass. 

What I meant is I was on 500mg per week at the time and had those side effects at 250mg per ml.

If that is what it's like at 250mg per ml, per injection, then f*ck 500mg per ml

You make your own gear? What is it like importing? Customs a bitch much? 

Nah. Probably be different though if I had brought a giant vial with me.

On 01/06/2016 at 1:15 PM, jimmybro1 said:

If no viral symptoms sore throat, stuffy nose etc could be a kidney issue.

A friend had kidney issue because of dirty gear it filters your blood so seems logical. Get bloods done maybe. 

RIP OP  

If it was a renal issue its likely you would experience pain from that region... Kidney problems tend to stay isolated to that area L & R sided posterior pain radiating to L or R lumbar.. 

Flu like symptoms are not typical of renal problems...

9 hours ago, Daz69 said:

If it was a renal issue its likely you would experience pain from that region... Kidney problems tend to stay isolated to that area L & R sided posterior pain radiating to L or R lumbar.. 

Flu like symptoms are not typical of renal problems...

Your right friend had back pain in lower back as well as aching joints

have had the same many times over the years,and its common.so much so they refer to it as testflu,isnt always accompanied by a sore pin sight,more than likely this is just nomal pip,unless the swelling becomes red and angry looking i wouldnt worry too much,as it will usually lessen the more you pin.as for the "test flu"it passes quickly,the sore throat may linger,but for me anyway the aching feeling only last a few days.

On 2 June 2016 at 8:25 PM, PETN said:

"A few days" when you're pinning 2x weekly means you feel like shit all the time. 

50 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

"A few days" when you're pinning 2x weekly means you feel like shit all the time. 

I've had the odd pip from new products that might last till after the 2nd pin with no dramas..... But that crap I previously mentioned lasted 5-6 days, severe localised pain and swelling, flu like symptoms for weeks, totally unable to use...

Maybe heat it up with a large gauge needle venting to attempt evaporating the excess BA.. (would that work)..?