SARMS effective?

Isn't that information already widely available? Or is that irrelevant? Either way ctrl+c then ctrl+v should help you out a lot. Hardest bit will probably be dumbing it all down to such a level that more than 5% of gym goers are able to understand it.

I don't really comment on these things because #nattyforlife but SARMS have the most interesting chemistry so gets my inner geek going. If a pharmaceutical company were to go out and design a "muscle building drug" it would be a SARM. But each SARM is pretty different...

Progress to Phase 3 is always a good sign

Good read attached:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24189892

SUMMARY:

Recent clinical efficacy data for LGD-4033, MK-0773, MK-3984, and enobosarm (GTx-024, ostarine, and S-22) are reviewed. Enobosarm, a nonsteroidal SARM, is the most well characterized clinically, and has consistently demonstrated increases in lean body mass and better physical function across several populations along with a lower hazard ratio for survival in cancer patients. Completed in May 2013, results for the Phase III clinical trials entitled Prevention and treatment Of muscle Wasting in patiEnts with Cancer1 (POWER1) and POWER2 evaluating enobosarm for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer will be available soon, and will potentially establish a SARM, enobosarm, as the first drug for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting in cancer patients.

dalton2013.pdf

2 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Shouldn't you have used sarms before you write an article on them?

Not really because I'm not writing an article about my experience with them I'm writing it about it's place in bodybuilding as SARMS claim to be more effective than anabolic steroids due to being more selective. I doubt anyone that has ever written an article about something has either used or exeprienced what they are writing about. Get what you're saying though but not my choice about writing an article.

What publication is the article for, mate?

This is just my impression, but I don't think SARMs are as widely used in NZ as they are overseas... probably due to the difficulty in getting them into the country, and the lesser demand for them in comparison to AAS.

1 hour ago, Pseudonym said:

What publication is the article for, mate?

This is just my impression, but I don't think SARMs are as widely used in NZ as they are overseas... probably due to the difficulty in getting them into the country, and the lesser demand for them in comparison to AAS.

It's for the company I work for over here mate I write diet/training plans and web content but I also get asked to write articles on certain subjects. Yeah I figured looking on some NZ supplement sites etc 

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2016 at 9:47 PM, Englishman88 said:

It's for the company I work for over here mate I write diet/training plans and web content but I also get asked to write articles on certain subjects. Yeah I figured looking on some NZ supplement sites etc 

Hi,

Do you know 

On 5/26/2016 at 9:37 PM, PETN said:

One of my mates used a SARM in nz like 5 years ago. I remember looking at website he got stuff from and it being relatively expensive. Like 150-200 a fortnight.

Hi there,

Do you know where to get SARMs in NZ?