Lactase... lactaid whatever

GyzzBrah

I used it once as part of a product that had multiple digestive enzymes in it. Can't remember what it was though, sorry.

But it seems most pharmacies stock lactase anyway...

http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/natures-way-lactase-enzyme-100-capsules

https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/Lacto-Free-Mini-Tablets-100-Supports-Digestion-of-Lactose-in-Dairy.html

http://www.healthpost.co.nz/solgar-lactase-3500-sglac.html

Lactose is a (disaccharide) sugar too. But yeah lactase breaks it down into glucose and galactose (monosaccharide sugars) by hydrolysis which then can actually be absorbed by body.

Why do you think you need lactase gyzzbrah? You been shitting your pants regularly something?

2 minutes ago, PETN said:

Lactose is a (disaccharide) sugar too. But yeah lactase breaks it down into glucose and galactose (monosaccharide sugars) by hydrolysis which then can actually be absorbed by body.

Why do you think you need lactase gyzzbrah? You been shitting your pants regularly something?

gyzz is the first person i know that shoves tissues up his ass when he has the shits. insterating.

Just now, maccaz said:

gyzz is the first person i know that shoves tissues up his ass when he has the shits. insterating.

No I normally dont. But this was a very special case, where it was not really shit, but literally brown water, didnt even smell like shit.

Dumb retarded flatmate bought a whole large raw chicken to make roast dinner for these 3 islander girls (he is gay), and put it in a blue box and washed the thing with a lot of water (this spreads salmonella and campylobacter due to splashing.)

After he finished the whole kitchen was a fucking mess and some of the dishes that he cooked in remained unwashed for a week.

So there is no fucking way he wiped down the sink etc, and some of the clean plates could have been contaminated too.

I got food poisoning the day after he cooked this (didnt eat any of it though). Also had a chest infection the day before.

5 minutes ago, PETN said:

Dont exactly need it, looking at the price of it cbf I can do without it. Thought if it was cheap could make milk / whey easier to have, but wont bother.

13 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

No I normally dont. But this was a very special case, where it was not really shit, but literally brown water, didnt even smell like shit.

Dumb retarded flatmate bought a whole large raw chicken to make roast dinner for these 3 islander girls (he is gay), and put it in a blue box and washed the thing with a lot of water (this spreads salmonella and campylobacter due to splashing.)

After he finished the whole kitchen was a fucking mess and some of the dishes that he cooked in remained unwashed for a week.

So there is no fucking way he wiped down the sink etc, and some of the clean plates could have been contaminated too.

I got food poisoning the day after he cooked this (didnt eat any of it though). Also had a chest infection the day before.

Dont exactly need it, looking at the price of it cbf I can do without it. Thought if it was cheap could make milk / whey easier to have, but wont bother.

didnt ask for long winded cover story of questionable truth, but fyi that is not the correct procedure for dealing with stomach problem.

Just now, GyzzBrah said:

Adult is a state of mind, not a specific age.

Like I know some people that were adults at 15, and some people that arent.

I will be adult possibly 4th year of uni.

do you still chat with old gay guys on grindr?