Get strength knee sleeves. Are they good?

BBQKLNG

Hey guys I have been lifting for almost 2 years now and in the last few months I have begun a powerbuilding program with the primary goal of strength. I am keen to enter a powerlifting comp early next year as well.

Ok into the real question.  I see that the get strength knee sleeves are on sale. I have had sore knees in the past and they are always sore until I am fully warmed up. Would it be worth getting a pair and if I was to enter a comp would I be better off getting a pair of sbds? Would it help longevity if lifting?

Cheers guys and no currently I don't lift very heavy. 

I would recommend a pair of SBDS.  They are gold for squatting.  You'll know the minute you put them on that they are awesome. They keep everything compressed and warm and make squats feel so much smoother. They last a shit ton longer than titans or any others I've used to. Can't speak for getstrength ones but as far as I'm concerned SBD are top shelf

Buy quality, buy it once. 

Titans rip over time, get strength ripped on my first squat(promised a refund what never came), I have lifting large knee sleeves, durable quality but not IPF approved.  SBD probably your best bet as many use them for durability and the best compression.

My experience.

Don't buy Titan, don't buy get strength.

Just now, MK said:

Buy quality, buy it once. 

Titans rip over time, get strength ripped on my first squat(promised a refund what never came), I have lifting large knee sleeves, durable quality but not IPF approved.  SBD probably your best bet as many use them for durability and the best compression.

My experience.

Don't buy Titan, don't buy get strength.

Thanks for the advice.  I will try and wait for a good sbd price.

Get strenght sleeves have already been put to bed above but to add to it a couple of the lads got them cause cheap and were approved. 

All have torn,  or distorted 

ive had SBDs for 2+ years squat twice a week and no issues 

3 hours ago, bang_bang said:

Harris twin ply sleeves are the strongest/best sleeves on the market. I get more out of them over sbds. Not IPF approved though

And to think if they'd just allowed 2m knee wraps for raw, the IPF wouldn't have turned freaking knee sleeves into performance enhancers. Too bad the Russians revolted because it would have killed equipped lifting. And now we have $120 knee sleeves, for crying out loud.

The Harris sleeves are apparently awesome for strongman and such.

1 hour ago, Monarchking said:

If you compete in the IPF, it's illegal to use any aid to get sleeves on, powder, bags, your mates, prob not so much in the local comps but at internatty Lv you'll get told off.

Is there a time cap for putting them on too?

3 hours ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

i got the sbds, dont regret it at all.

remember to buy a size or two down , you want a tight fit.. the right size is the one that's relaly hard to get on

Even if currently they will be just for training? I am thinking if the future gains.