One year transformation - Fitness to Figure.

2 hours ago, Georg said:

Saw she one her category! She looked dope on stage

Yeah she hit everything perfectly and despite some major cramping issues (which had started earlier in the week) she got on stage looking awesome. 

I haven't seen any decent stage photos other than this but I'm sure they'll turn up at some point. 

On a side note she's qualified for their world's in Toronto, but the organisers stated they weren't awarding a Pro Card in the figure division due to limited numbers of cards available, though she 'could' qualify for a Pro Card in Toronto. A wee bit disappointing given the idea was to win the show and pick up the Pro Card, but possibly due to only Keita and the other girl (who looked great but possibly better in new IFBB physique class?) competing. All other classes were big and Pro Cards given to all bar two classes (generally a short/tall class for each division plus some age classes in fitness).

Time to reassess goals I guess, keeping in the back of mind the possibility that figure is not the look going forward in WBFF (maybe a decision like IFBB made with women's bodybuilding class?). 

A good outing none the less :)

FB_IMG_1463271679469.jpg

• 2 weeks later...