One year transformation - Fitness to Figure.

Thought it might interest some of you what my training partner has achieved in 12 months. This time last year Keita was on stage in the Diva Fitness category at the Gold Coast WBFF show (Paul Dillet's federation). On Saturday she's up there again but this time in Figure class.

I think she's done amazingly well, putting on a fair bit of mass off season using Ben Pakulski's M140 program and a lot of TUT training. She's also got in pretty freakish condition this time with her sum of 4 skin folds at 12 mm ten days out. 

Anyways here's the pxt, happy to answer any questions or pass on to her if anyone's interested. First two are from show last year, collage is about 10 days out (Thursday) this year. 

FB_IMG_1462537237784.jpg

FB_IMG_1462537248163.jpg

IMG_20160505_2.png

Diva Fitness is like a hard sports model look with a bikini round & a theme wear round. 

With WBFF it's a really high budget show that's like a cross between a really efficiently run bodybuilding show & a Victoria Secret pageant! Despite being owned by the original mass monster Paul Dillet, they go after a really marketable look and don't have a traditional men's and women's bodybuilding class. For men they have a muscle model class (like an athletic / classic class in short trunks) and men's fitness (think Brian Choi), and for women they have Diva Bikini Model, Diva Fitness Model and Diva Figure.

Attached is an example from last year's GC show.

IMG_20160507_1.png

1 minute ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

holy crap lovin the detail in the last pics, looking bigger , dryer, harder . all this in a year is normal for women?

Lol I very much doubt it! 

Keita's got a good nutrition & training knowledge, and being an ex rep hockey player and athletics champ she's got some amazing genetics no doubt. That said she trains like a beast and lives the lifestyle better than most guys that call themselves bodybuilders!

7 minutes ago, maccaz said:

thats awesome, what is bodyweight at the end ? (roughly) 

I'm not sure bro? She was saying that she'd dropped 7.5kg across her 17 week prep to date, from 69kg (@ 5'4"). 

We pushed her cardio up to 1hr a.m. and 45 minutes post training  on Saturday  (from 60 / 30) & she's been chicken & veges for the last 10 days, so aiming get a bit less than the 7ish % she came out on calipers yesterday. Just working on not dropping too much lean mass, although those genetics seem to be keeping her looking "full" still (bit jelly as I flatten out something chronic at this stage!).

Final check in tonight total mm 11, estimated at 7.2%, hard times to get that low with the Maori genetics wanting to hang on to the remaining fat, but only trace carbs (chicken & vege) over last 2 weeks and 1.5hrs cardio a day seem to have worked. Looking pretty depleted but flying out tomorrow and she looking forward to carbing up!

She'll be posing comp updates on her FB page & insta @fit_maori if anyone's interested in following the comp.

Hopefully I'll get some photos to post here. 

Was one depleted and very slow moving girl heading to the airport this morning! 

Had a yarn and she said she was happy with condition and reckoned she couldn't get any leaner this time around. Was definitely looking forward to reintroducing kumara again! Oh the small things when you're pre-comp. 

IMG_20160512_1.png