Stolen Crossfit nanos 5.0

Polo

Had my car parked in CBD last night, these shoes were sitting on the back seat. There were other valuable items in the car but they smashed my rear window and only specifically took these shoes idc much about the shoes just pissed they smashed out my window.

Size 11 US if anyone hears or sees anything can provide me info or a name.

images-8.jpg

That's what I thought  but it's strange there were like 2 pairs of Tigers a pair of black converse and a pair of white jack and Jones and all they took was the nanos. Didn't go through my glove box or anything even had tools in the car. Whoever broke in just wanted the shoes so obvious knows them and trains.

20 hours ago, PETN said:

Another possibility is it was someone who thinks youre a dickhead for doing crossfit (because they saw the shoes) and did it out of spite, even if it wasnt personal.

Gotta think outside the box bro. Not everyone steals things coz they want to keep them. Like guys stealing cars to burn them out.

Anyone with a brain would know crossfit lifters are just strong lifting shoes. Can't be regardless because I didn't get home until late so whoever broke in had to of walked past an shone a light in.

bro just because they ONLY took those doesn't mean they some kind of crossfitter. most theives are opportunistic, they saw something in your car, quickly broke in and took it and gapped the scene. i feel for you, not saying its your fault but dont leave shit in line of sight in your car.  its probably some ghetto ladies mothers day gift by now.

Haha I don't care about the shoes they didn't cost jack shit purchasing them direct via order form. just wanted any info incase someone heard of something. I've got an oldschool car and the window they smashed was a back panel window and bent the chrome around it. Lucky to have found a replacement one If it was some street kid I was just going to break his ankle or fingers.

28 minutes ago, Polo said:

Haha I don't care about the shoes they didn't cost jack shit purchasing them direct via order form. just wanted any info incase someone heard of something. I've got an oldschool car and the window they smashed was a back panel window and bent the chrome around it. Lucky to have found a replacement one If it was some street kid I was just going to break his ankle or fingers.

you wouldnt have done anything to the street kid, you too scared to meet PETN in real life, let alone actually attack a child.

34 minutes ago, maccaz said:

you wouldnt have done anything to the street kid, you too scared to meet PETN in real life, let alone actually attack a child.

PETN? Im confused I dont know him and the first time I have seen his name is in this post?

I'm guessing you're doctor took you off your meds again chap? Mental illnes is no joke, You don't know me, I don't like you.  Dont ever message me asking for an aussie source or in general. Don't come here and troll my shit. 

This forums for bodybuilding advice, general talk etc. I post a topic in the off chance someone might approach one of you guys from here or one of you may have seen or heard anything, giving the maturity of some of you lot here its easy to see why new members join here and make 1 post before never coming back again. I feel sorry for the guys who fund this site....

I didn't ask for a dickhead get your head checked vuil.

19 minutes ago, Polo said:

PETN? Im confused I dont know him and the first time I have seen his name is in this post?

I'm guessing you're doctor took you off your meds again chap? Mental illnes is no joke, You don't know me, I don't like you.  Dont ever message me asking for an aussie source or in general. Don't come here and troll my shit. 

This forums for bodybuilding advice, general talk etc. I post a topic in the off chance someone might approach one of you guys from here or one of you may have seen or heard anything, giving the maturity of some of you lot here its easy to see why new members join here and make 1 post before never coming back again. I feel sorry for the guys who fund this site....

I didn't ask for a dickhead get your head checked vuil.

lol, not worth it. get a sense of humor. 

petn wanted to meet up in darwin but you wouldnt.

Your doctor didnt pick up on your dyslexia? I dont care about the shoes I care about the window that got smashed...

PETN? I's AZIDE? He's the only guy I know from here that was living in darwin and we never met up because i dont know the guy on that level just a few posts on the forum... Nor me or he were like hey mate let's catch up for a training session or in general for a beer or whatever so I don't understand why shits still dribbling from your lips.

Only guy I've met from here is RT that's 3+ years ago when I first got to auckland.

2 minutes ago, Polo said:

PETN? I's AZIDE? He's the only guy I know from here that was living in darwin and we never met up because i dont know the guy on that level just a few posts on the forum... Nor me or he were like hey mate let's catch up for a training session or in general for a beer or whatever so I don't understand why shits still dribbling from your lips.

Only guy I've met from here is RT that's 3+ years ago when I first got to auckland.

all good

23 hours ago, Polo said:

Your doctor didnt pick up on your dyslexia? I dont care about the shoes I care about the window that got smashed...

PETN rode his bike at 80km into your car, went through the window, stole your shoes and carried on uninjured.

1 hour ago, Bruce Al said:

PETN rode his bike at 80km into your car, went through the window, stole your shoes and carried on uninjured.

Lol! Must have travelled through time too because i wrote about that before this thread was posted.