The Slappening

Nah no way. Most people won't give a rats ass. In a way it should let people know that the Internet isn't this anonymous thing. He didn't flog him or even hurt him really. None of his order 66 guys were there to have his back. Lol Internet army isn't much good in person. 

12 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Wow wtf was that all about?  Doesn't that guy have like a disability or something?  What's the story behind this? 

Its weird internet thing where he put out a order66 on piana and then they meet in person, he is autistic i think

Just had a look on ig.  Rich definitely could have handled himself in a more professional manner than that. To say he didn't know the guy Jason was mentally challenged is a load of b.s.  If he was that offended over internet comments from Jasons followers he should have taken a more legal approach rather than slapping a guy who is autistic. 

31 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Wow those dudes can fire up and get a burst of rage... Seen it myself... Couple more slaps and I reckon it would have awakened the animal and he would have wrecked rich piano. 

There's heaps of videos of Genova snapping lol but never physical. 

Piana is a dick head in general 

8 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Basically a moron fighting a retard.... Whoop dee doo. Amazes me how many people actually give a shit about this garbage.

A lot of people are wanting to see Rich Petroleum the most potent hydrocarbon burn (vacant social media), thats why the piss troopers keep attack despite the  Order66 being removed. 

I dont see anytging wrong with it. Not like he actually got hurt. Should be treated same as any other person and if it was non retarded person pretty sure no one would give a f*ck. Jason is bit of nasty c*nt too.

Obviously stupid of Rich to do it though in front of cameras and witnesses.

42 minutes ago, Lumberjacked said:

Jason's a c*nt anyway. About time something happened to him retard or not.  His mum shouldnt let him talk shit on the internet if he's handicapped.  then ask the same people for  some videos to up his YouTube, Instagram. His piss army really think he's a joke if they are honest. 

This doesn't justify hitting him. 

Its social media for f*ck stake 

25 minutes ago, Lumberjacked said:

True but he did hold back with his whole weird passive aggressive thing he had going. They're both dumb, one was a cyber bully one just a bully. Same same. Social media is a living for some people now. 

People should get real jobs rather than pedal bullshit of social media platforms. 

Will never understand it 

Dude makes truckloads of money through his social media. Love how he's supposed to be dumb but made a whole lot of money at a young age by being anything but stupid. He's just a different generation of guy. Someone gives you shit it pisses you off. Then that person has the audacity to front you and act like it was just a joke. Ignorant or not Genova brought some conflict on himself. Makes me laugh when people rag on at each other on social media then when they're actually face to face they drop nuts and be buddies. But that's just cos I'm old :) 

Sure Genova is a retard, but does that excuse his behaviour? If nothing ever happens people just keep on doing dumb shit. It's not like he even got a beat down... and yeah he didn't say the things that actually upset Piana but he enabled it thinking it was funny. Now it's not funny to him at all. And Piana will get his bit of karma for the way he acted cos all the PC homos will go on and on and on about it... lol

He's well known because of the mutant exposer. Once he was well known enough he started his own gig and name bashed mutant and promoted his line lol. 

Also he shared penny stocks with likely drug money being invested . With this he brought properties. He just got lucky and he states that if you watch his videos. 

He just markets himself well and makes money off his name. But at the end of the day what does he actually have to offer...? 

He also uses fake weights in his training videos, nothing about the guy is real. 

Maybe I'm missing something here. I probably am, because up until now I've managed to ignore both Piana and Genova. But isn't it a bit hypocritical of Jason's "followers" to get upset over someone bullying him?

I presume the vast majority of Jason's followers are following him for the LOLs. They want to laugh at the funny things he says unintentionally, and the silly things he does. We've seen a similar situation on this forum. But if Jason's not in on the joke, then he IS the joke - and all those LOLs are at his expense. That's bullying, too.

Sure, Piana took it a step further with physical contact (and is clearly a prime douchebag for doing so). But there's a spectrum of bullying behaviour, and Piana and Jason's followers are both on it.

• 1 month later...