NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Englishman88

Competing 5th June - Journal

7 hours ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Go on moi son.

Are you watching the euros?

I am mate yeah I've not been impressed by any team so far really possibly with the exception of Italy but even they weren't that good. I'm a union fan though myself but I do follow footy too 

2 hours ago, Englishman88 said:

I'm a union fan though myself

Are you still going to be in NZ next year when the Lions come over? That could be perfect timing for you (or not...!)

2 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Are you still going to be in NZ next year when the Lions come over? That could be perfect timing for you (or not...!)

I am mate it's a permanent move (or I hope it is) already got tickets in mind!

On 21/06/2016 at 8:40 AM, Pseudonym said:

...well?!

:-p 

Sorry for the delay haha well I didn't place unfortunately. Not entirely sure why as not had feedback yet but I did have one of the judges for the federation (who wasn't judging this time) personally message me and say he's not sure why but for some reason he felt I had been completely overlooked and I was the driest on stage and for him the winner. But I'm not down beat I know my legs needed improving which I'm going to work on over the next 12 months and go back to classic bodybuilding :) 

I'm now in New Zealand too! Joined at Les Mills such an awesome gym haha.

Here's a photo from the comp...excuse the facials ha. I'm on the right.

received_1049462411815131.jpeg

Yeah, it's always hard to make a judgement from a photo like this, but certainly you looked awesome there. Great abs and chest. And I only see a handful of others who I think would be in the running besides you. Who knows, eh? Does politics play a big role in the UK comps?

Also, I don't think your legs are lagging too much. Maybe a bit more size on the quads, and some more definition, but you're not miles off already. If anything, I reckon maybe more on the shoulders for that really round cannonball look?

And welcome to NZ!