Living in NZ from 21st June

Englishman88

Finally all those kiwis will have someone decent to train them ha ha ha ha ha 

I hope you specifically enjoy the extremely low quality of gear compared to what you may be used to :) it's not that it's bad it's just that in the UK it's still possible to get big company gear. 

Depend on where your living mate. If your in city I would recommend travelling to New market city fitness. Costs like 8 a week and don't think there lock in contracts, les mills is good on vic street and britomart just expensive with lock in contract. I would suggest jumping on a site called grabone and buying a voucher from them $10 for 10 visits while you sus others out. I use snap fitness only because I was travelling NZ and there's like 1 in each town. Relatively small with no lock in contracts at 10 pw 24 hour access and not to busy I train in royal oak.

Depending on your work background you can basically get a job starting immediately doing labour. Company's are Hays/tech 5 recruitment/AWF. Pays aren't very good but I'm doing 50 hour weeks to compensate atm while I wait on a call back this week from an engineering firm, hit me up if you want some details and can get you on a job.

On 01/05/2016 at 9:48 AM, HarryB said:

Finally all those kiwis will have someone decent to train them ha ha ha ha ha 

I hope you specifically enjoy the extremely low quality of gear compared to what you may be used to :) it's not that it's bad it's just that in the UK it's still possible to get big company gear. 

Haha I'll just be coming off cycle when I get there anyway. Bulk natty and cut on gear is the way forward for me!

5 hours ago, PETN said:

Better than doing both on gear? Or you on real tight budget or something 

I just find it gives my receptors a break but when I bulk gear free and then diet on gear I find I maintain a hell of a lot of the muscle that's there and improve the density. I've bulked on gear before and no doubting I would probably gain more, but I just like to take a break from it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...