Longest cycle?

Ezarc

Curious to hear people's stories of their longest test-e cycle and what PCT was used?

at the moment i'm almost 10 weeks in, going to go 15. But thinking about staying on. Possibly 20 weeks, then just taper for a month-2 and so on.

But I'm undecided and want to know if others have stayed on/come off with basic PCT. I've got Adex and Nolva ready and only running test-e at 500mg a week, won't be using anything else

I have a minor/major dilemma whatever way you look at it. I'm heading to Bali for 18 days soon, im too sketched out to pack 1 vial and buy pins over there (well im still deciding on this) incase was to get pulled up. So may be without for 18 days. Worst case pick it back up when im back.

would love to hear what someone has to say regarding this that has a bit more knowledge than i do with what I can do in this situation :)

i'm sitting at around 102kg, probably (at a guess) 14-15% BF

cheers

Haha yea bro exactly! But what are your thoughts? Obviously i have to come off for the 18 days, but it okay to pick straight back up when I get back or best to PCT and pick uplater on?

just a bit stumped

how long you blast/cruise for. On/off?

If it was me bro,  id just do PCT ASAP come off for a 'short break' once your back kickstart with dbol and front load with prop into your test e cycle and your away laughing 

My cycles vary over the year as one blast is done with long estered gear for 16-20 wks then the next is with short estered for 12-14wks cruise length varies depending on drugs used

Im on for life bro lol ill only come off if I'm in your situation going overseas for holiday etc or i get sick/injured can't train/diet then i follow normal PCT protocol.........which i hate, cause we got keep dem gains brother!

At 18 days, taking account of the ester weight and the half life of previous injections you should still have 100mg of residual testosterone still bound to plasma proteins...

You've almost tapered off, take an AI 0.5mg twice a week whilst you are away to reduce estrogen as testosterone decreases also...

It would be counterproductive to stay on over 15 weeks as Initially there is an up-regulation of the AR but after sustained elevated testosterone levels some desensitization occurs which leads to a decrease in mRNA levels acting as a negative feedback loop.  

Essentially, after sucha long period of exposure the extra testosterone (above a certain point) became useless, whereas initially when first starting a cycle the extra free testosterone results in an almost linear dose-dependent effect curve.

So, there's still benefit to an extended cycle (longer than 12 weeks) but the growth experienced isn't near what one expects an the beginning of a cycle... almost a sort of plateau effect.

Leaving a 3 month gap or so between cycles can result in a stronger initial response to androgens.

Personally, low dose AI whilst you are away, PCT upon return, or just allow the test to self taper off...

Add taurine 3-4g / day...

Or if you dont give a shit about your natural test you could do the cruise/blast thing.  Resume pinning when you get back from your holiday at a low dose e.g. 150mg.  Keep this up for 2-3 months then do next blast ('start next cycle'). Depends what your priorities are.

Thanks so much for the replies guy. Very helpful, esp you daz. 

Read alot about starting PCT (I have nolva) 2 weeks after last pin. I was planning on to take the nolva, but may just wait and start when i'm back. Have adex which I can take so that's good!

cheers guys

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2016 at 4:12 PM, yeelang said:

in reality/legally/logically traveling with a vial is not that audacious  

Can you elaborate on this a little? I have never been over seas so am a long distance travel virgin (Also 6ft 4 so am not looking forward to it). In theory would one be better to just not state that I had a vial in my luggage and risk it?