how do I know if my gear is good??

will08

You need to research more about what your doing to yourself before continuing. You need to do pct when you finish your cycle, then have a break before contemplating another cycle. If you only noticed a difference at week 10 somethings not right. Either your training/diet is crap or your gears underdosed. Or both. Test e you should notice strength and muscle gains by week 4. 

Just now, bang_bang said:

You need to research more about what your doing to yourself before continuing. You need to do pct when you finish your cycle, then have a break before contemplating another cycle. If you only noticed a difference at week 10 somethings not right. Either your training/diet is crap or your gears underdosed. Or both. Test e you should notice strength and muscle gains by week 4. 

I've been off now for 3 months all bloods are normal but worried about starting g another course before I can find the pct I have a contact for the steriods but struggle to find the pct side of things

29 minutes ago, bang_bang said:

Import it yourself, easier to get through customs than vials. And don't start till you have it on hand 

I have tried a couple.of times and always seems to be stopped by customs and warning letter sent from.medsafe any ideas on this?

Need to buy off source that hides product not one that blatantly labels bottles of liquids with what they actually are supposed to be.

Probably no point getting pct or ai though as your gear sounds fucked anyway if you noticed nothing til week 10.

There is no way around it man. If they open the outside most of the time you're buggered unless the sender is going to extremes but not sure why they would do that for a $20 bottle of nolva.

shippinh companies, fast post, slow post it's all a big farce. The fast post goes through the same checks as the slow post and they go through the at the same time anyway the slow post will just be with the fast post stuff that was sent a week before 

3 minutes ago, will08 said:

an online pharmacy and tamoxifen enough for 90 days

no it came via Mumbai ems

As someone else already mentioned...I would bet they labelled box "contains prescription medication" which is obviously not gonna do you any favours

And shipping co can make a difference

3 minutes ago, maccaz said:

Also assume you bought from all day chemist. It's mostly underdosed if not fake. 

Ya lol thats exactly who i was thinking...they actually red flag their packages, plus the product is original "pharma" labeling, counterfeit or not...hardly discreet