Roids in crossfit

DecaCards

6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

This however is fine.

A friend says they do out of competition testing on those who fail the eye test, and have a special pool who get tested more often.

a4068010d72f010e63cad6e2ff74c391.jpg

Camille Le Blanc Bazinette (sp) here actually won the Games and retains a feminine looking jaw. So I didn't pick here based upon her being a random fitness model.

26 minutes ago, DecaCards said:

Dude the olympics isn't as clean as you think, athletes are allowed to be on hormone replacement therapy which therefore means any testing on that athlete is negligible. For the top athletes they just shop around and find a Dr who will prescribe it to them, or go on a cycle on the off season  then when they come back there natural levels drop and they can get a prescription anyway.  There is also gear out there now that is soluble and will vanish from your system within 2 days, meaning unless you test them the day or the day after they took it you won't see anything. 

I don't think it's clean at all overall. I think it's still very politically motivated not as much as it was decades ago. But countries still fund drug programs to win. Winning is seen politically as a form of power and success. The ioc is corrupt as hell to begin with. It's changed a lot now I'm sure and im not into conspiracy theories but has been many a scandal for something that only takes place 1 in 4 years.

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

Firstly, Realtalk is a cynical human being who thinks no such thing about the Olympics.

I LOL'd. :-D

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

butterfly stitching under the armpit

Haven't heard of this one. How does it help you cheat? Enlighten me, Mr Wookie.

52 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Gotcha. I think I see how that would work. So you put a fast-releasing androgen in a slow-releasing capsule - thus mimicking the effects of a slow ester, but with the convenience of being able to whisk it out at a moment's notice. Damn that's cunning!

IPF guys be googling 'Butterfly stitching'

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 0:14 PM, donz said:

Im just back for more muscle girl pics... I was watching some 'world' event us/canada/aus etc and one of the Canadian girls holy sheeeit I was mirin her jaw and delts so much... looked like trenzilla. The above image looks like way more than just anavar, I know plenty of girls on var for bikini and figure that are no where near this jacked lol maybe shes got good genetics too ;)

Anavar is faked so often poor girl probably got dbol

7 hours ago, donz said:

^^ would still plow/10 right up to Alina Popa level <3

Let's be honest, with the amount you run you'd f*ck the festering asshole of a black snake! You could only dream of Alina saying hop on big boy! :-D

Jjk big Dawg!

I always laugh at the guys criticizing the girls for going hard, sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they're just trying to be the best at their chosen discipline like everyone else in the game.

Sure they may get a bit of virilisation but is that any worse than the 25 year guys that have a prostate the size of a walnut from too much tren? Or the junior with a hairline like a 55 year old man? Same, same...

The blonde woman that was posted earlier in this thread does look like a man apart from feminine hairstyle and clothing e.g bra thing. If you cover up her head it blatantly looks like a guy in a bra. 

Its kinda what youd expect from a female blasting male hormones though isnt it?

I would have thought it would be more analogous with a guy taking female hormones and growing tits and female body shape etc.