YMCA GYM GI

AgentOrange

Trained at Unisports round the corner for a while but have recently been persuaded to join YMCA (which i did goto a number of years ago).

What can i say its great its been totally revamped ALL new hear machines weights the lot. Membership allows you to also use pools, sauna, spa etc etc if your that way inclined. I think upstairs the crank alot of aerobics classes (from what i overhear when training sometimes lol).

TV's on all the cardio gear and Juice tv always cranking in the weight room. Other members are very friendly and i always have a some huge islander asking me if i need a spot ha ha.

Anyone else go there or thinkiing of going?

Questions welcome

sorry guys hahah no im not talking about GI its just short for glen innes in east auckland. Prices vary based on what plan you go on lump sum is the cheapest option bout $400 per year i think (dont quote me on that). Best person to speak to is alison. I brought someone elses membership off trademe which saved me heaps.