Strength System Seminar - Sebastian Oreb

donz

Hey guys,

Was in Sydney on the weekend and got to train at @Basegym in the city with Sebastian Oreb ( @Australianstrengthcoach on instagram ) and he's keen as to do some seminars in NZ in the short future. I said I'd post round on some forums to gauge interest levels. The price would be around the 300 dollar mark like when he does them in Aus but in NZ dollars so a bit cheaper. They would be a complete full day course sort of 9-5 kinda deal covering all 3 lifts, you'll get to lift with hands on coaching, you won't just sit and watch. He also told me you will receive a 12 week strength program - very recent the same one him and Alex Simon ( 1st PL comp the other weekend posted 2nd highest total in Aussie history @godlystrong on instagram ) used for the prep to ProRaw 8. I can't remember what else he said but Im sure there was a bit more haha but don't ask me anymore questions as I don't have answers yet. 

OH the dates would be June/early July at this stage. Locations to be confirmed but I'd say Auckland will be a definite and then possibly Christchurch and Wellington, again depending on interest. 

EDIT: if you're interested in attending a seminar email -  info@australianstrengthcoach.com  and mention which area you'd prefer etc :D

If it's too expensive don't bother moaning cos I don't care I'm just checking for interest / letting people know. 

14 hours ago, HarryB said:

Should have said you were going to be in Sydney I'd have made time to meet up. Always good to catch up with some kiwis Bros when they're over this side of the ditch. 

Yeah was a bit of a mish to do much - i got in thurs night and was out sunday arvo lol I couldnt believe the size of the city and trains and everything I had to catch! I'll be back for a longer stay for sure later this year, really loved it - my best mate lives across the street from bondi beach so need to see more boobs for sure

Yeah bro the 30 mins we spent chatting about bench and being shown stuff first hand and having it explained vs reading comments by coach online was so different and awesome it's all the stuff I didn't understand why/how~ If there isn't one in Welly I'll fly up for Auckland one 

Depends on the interest shown from forums and his instagram posts bro - like I was saying to him Brett had literally no interest in Welly but i think thats cos they all figured "oh I know him I dont need to go see him talk"