Going to the gym and eating lots etc

GyzzBrah

44 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

f*ck !!!! PIES x 2 ? milk , peanut butter and jam sandwiches .......theres bulking on a budget then theres just ghetto eating and a fast track to getting fat - Im not 100% sure about your goals here . If you arent under 15% bodyfat I wouldnt even go near this diet. IF cost is an issue whats wrong with lean mince and veges , or tuna etc....

I get 300$ a month, and already get fed 2wice a day. Cant afford, esp with tuna being 2-3$ a canne.

I get infinite milk and whey and bread and condiments, so will make do with that. Also 20 eggs for 6$ isnt too bad either.

Pies x 2 was because of the 2$ special they had every tuesday at the dairy outside my residence.

You really are a lazy piece of shit gyzz. 

I spend about 100$ a week on food at 120 kilos and I eat a shit load of food, staples are chicken breast or thigh and rice, oats, whey, potatoes, milk, frozen mixed vegetables because they trick me to think I'm healthy. I eat a lot of food 

Its ts not expensive. You at your malnourished skinny fat state could improve off 75$ of food a week but you are too lazy and useless. 

Stop making excuses 

29 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

oh u lot are being so silly. nobody in my college makes their own food exept when it is raining or they are serving qiche, even the ones who lift.

You are full of shit, stop making excuses. 

You look like shit and are weak because you don't train and don't take responsibility for your diet 

1 minute ago, maccaz said:

You are full of shit, stop making excuses. 

You look like shit and are weak because you don't train and don't take responsibility for your diet 

So what about the 150+ other people I live with that just eat at the hall huh?

Our stoves are too shit to cook with. I only boil eggs now, frying them doesnt work

2 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Our stoves are too shit to cook with. I only boil eggs now, frying them doesnt work

Ok forget the food, you have no hope there. 

How many days have you gone to gym in the last ten days ? 

When are you going next ?

10 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Buy fry pan. Cook mince. Add frozen veg. And don't say fry pans too expensive. They like 9$ at briscoes

4 hours ago, Bruce Al said:

Learn to use the bulk bins and self service and weigh everything as onions. A kg of cashews or almonds for $1.99 is pretty affordable.

The great maccaz heists of 2014 was put a tower of meat trays on scales press brown onion. Scotch fillet for 1.99/kg lol don't have it in me to do that anymore 

1 minute ago, maccaz said:

The great maccaz heists of 2014 was put a tower of meat trays on scales press brown onion. Scotch fillet for 1.99/kg lol don't have it in me to do that anymore 

They cracked down on that at pak n save at self check out now. They approve the weighed  stuff I think

Used to go paknsave self checkouts 2 or 3-ppl with one trolley. Pay for our stuff at separate checkouts but leave the meat and anything else expensive like canned chicken in trolley. So someone taking shit out of trolley still while someone else putting stuff back in. The meat etc just stay in bottom and unnoticed. Did this for almost a year 2011. $200+ meat a week. Not stopped once.

17 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

nobody in my college makes their own food exept when it is raining or they are serving qiche, even the ones who lift.

So be the first. You don't seem like the type to follow the crowd anyway. If they're not cooking, it just gives you more space in the kitchen.

Even a big 300g chicken breast works out to about $5 - less if you can find it on special. One of those has got ~60g of protein in it, and if you have one of those each day, that'll make a huge difference to your protein intake. Mince is even cheaper.

Lol at people in this thread assuming protein intake is an issue for me.

2L yellow top has more than I even need per day. Dont have 2L though, have about 2/3 of the bottle with whey protein, like 2-3 scoops a day.

This, with the 100-200g meat we have for lunch / dinner and whatever else I have throught the day, nets me more protein than I will ever need or my body will ever make use of.

8 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Lol at people in this thread assuming protein intake is an issue for me.

2L yellow top has more than I even need per day. Dont have 2L though, have about 2/3 of the bottle with whey protein, like 2-3 scoops a day.

This, with the 100-200g meat we have for lunch / dinner and whatever else I have throught the day, nets me more protein than I will ever need or my body will ever make use of.

Yeah that's coz you barely lift. If you trained more you'd probably use/need more protein for building and repairing muscle etc rather than just maintaining fat.

21 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

@Daz69 @atrollappears @anybodywhoknowsnutritionetc throw your 2c in this.

200g of protein not enough for a 78kg (formerly 88kg) male?

Maybe you need to have 1kg of cheese with 3kg steak and 7 cans of tuna with 6L of milk a day, and maybe I would too if I was your weight and was enhanced lifting

I need carbs, and fat.

No no no

you need to lift weights 

do you even lift 

I wonder if anything would actually happen if you trained consistently or ate to some kind of plan? It'll be a mystery forever I imagine... there'll be a TV documentary about it in years to come.. or not.

My 2c is that 200gms of protein is plenty for your size and whatever diet and training you're doing must make you happy because you are making no efforts to change it. 

16 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

no its not happy. I wanted to be like zyzz when i started lifting and ate lots etc.

Iv got an idea bro it may seem a little out of left field but bare with me.. 

How about out going to the gym 

19 minutes ago, Georg said:

Gyzz, it's not about whether you are getting enough 'textbook grams of protein', it's where the protein comes from.

Protein from whole foods is better than protein from supps any day. You could learn a thing or two haha

I think he's one of those guys who just gets bored and lonely and writes dumb stuff just so people will engage with him. Often deliberately contentious or ignorant. It seems to be working :)