Going to the gym and eating lots etc

GyzzBrah

Gonna train 4 days a week, probs do some kind of 5 x 5 starting with a light weight for basic lifts. Probs like this for a few months so I can get some decent volume and build up a foundation, get some lost strength back.

Today

squats

60 kg for 5 x 5.

Wasnt very heavy, but balance and stability were missing. Gonna squat every workout till im doing 100 x 5 x 5 full set. Till this happens recovery is a non issue so doing everyday is all good.

Bench Press

60 kg 3 x 5

Couple of machines for chest / back 4 x 12 light weight, getting a good squeese and form focus.

Preacher curls 25kg 3 x 8

Diet

2 L blue top milk

Half loaf bread with PB and jam

2 scoops whey (with the milk)

2 L water

Random uni lunch / dinner (fk all protein, 1000 cal total at most)

52 minutes ago, maccaz said:

Dont squat every day mate. 

You're going to extremes again. Not sustainable.

Yeah ofcourse its not sustainable. That's why im stopping once Im doing around 100kg, which is when I will actually get doms etc. For now just trying to get balance / form back

Bro i told you to get tinder and then added 'or grindr lol' as a joke because you kept doing gay shit like sending me selfies and asking me to rate you. Didnt actually expect you to get it and use it solicit homosexuals. Have you even downloaded tinder yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Went to gym today and had a nice workout. Woke up a bit late so couldnt do all I wanted to but nonetheless I miss going gym so much now so Im happy I went.

Picked some random 4 day routine from bb.com as Wookie says, it doesnt matter what as long as you stick to it and do it right.

Bench Press

60kg x 8

60kg x 6

60kg x 3 fucking jesus.

Pullups 4 sets

Barbell curl 30kg 3 x 8

Tricep pushdown 3 sets 15 reps

Breakfast was 1L yellow top milk. Was struggling not to shit myself during lectures but this will go away supposedly.

39 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Went to gym today and had a nice workout. Woke up a bit late so couldnt do all I wanted to but nonetheless I miss going gym so much now so Im happy I went.

Picked some random 4 day routine from bb.com as Wookie says, it doesnt matter what as long as you stick to it and do it right.

Bench Press

60kg x 8

60kg x 6

60kg x 3 fucking jesus.

Pullups 4 sets

Barbell curl 30kg 3 x 8

Tricep pushdown 3 sets 15 reps

Breakfast was 1L yellow top milk. Was struggling not to shit myself during lectures but this will go away supposedly.

Yellow top milk, lol. are you 80YO with osteoporosis 

1 hour ago, GyzzBrah said:

And I get free milk / bread / peanut butter too, as much as I want to have.

Yeah thats a good choice still.

You gonna have to buy own shit anyway next year so probably worth getting idea of the good value for money high protein foods this year.

How are you going to afford proper food and stuff next year? Will you be getting loan or allowance?

1 hour ago, PETN said:

Yeah thats a good choice still.

You gonna have to buy own shit anyway next year so probably worth getting idea of the good value for money high protein foods this year.

How are you going to afford proper food and stuff next year? Will you be getting loan or allowance?

I'll start working as soon as I can, and save up some money, and should have an additional $2500 at the end of year from saving allowance from parents. Then next year Ill take out a weekly loan plus the $1000 loan, and parents will give money allowance as well.

If I manage to save enough I might even get a flat in november and work over the summer instead of going back to parents etc.

If summer job then will be very well off by next year.

On 26/04/2016 at 10:37 PM, maccaz said:

glad to see you're back in gym mate.

did you end up letting the old guys you met off grindr molest you? 

or did you back out? hope so.

No bro I backed out of it for the same reasons I always backed out of girls too. Same confidence issues regardless of gender :(

replaced dirty wadding when i woke up from a fever shock drenched in sweat at 2 am.

new tissues were reasonably clean when i woke again at 10am, and i dont have a fever anymore, stomahc pain is also much less.

Will be able to walk outside again

Wondering if its ok with the rules to post pics of old wadding just for lolz