Can someone recommend a good protein shake

Stef

I use pharmasport and have done for a few years now. Great product which mixes exceptionally well and tastes better than anything else I have tried on the market.

Can get at exceptional rates so if anyone is interested PM me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Stef,

Good on you for trying to lose some weight. You mentioned that you want to get your cravings under control.

You could also take a supplement called Chromium...NutraLife do one that costs $15 for 90 capsules. Take one cap with breakkie, lunch & dinner. Its darn good stuff and is great for eliminating cravings - espesh at that crazy monthly time when you start to get a hankering for sugar or carbs.

I have most of my weight loss clients on it and they have had good results aswell!

All the best with the diet & hang in there,

Sheta XO

I've used Dymatize for over a year, it was cheap last year but now its almost same as ON whey, which as excellents reviews.

At the mo I'm going through a 20kg 80% whey bag from fonterra, plus glutamine and bcaa separetely (bulk imported from US), usually befor-during-after training, and I'm seeing much better recovery gains. Moneywise is similar to get an expensive proteint powder.

I've used Dymatize for over a year, it was cheap last year but now its almost same as ON whey, which as excellents reviews.

At the mo I'm going through a 20kg 80% whey bag from fonterra, plus glutamine and bcaa separetely (bulk imported from US), usually befor-during-after training, and I'm seeing much better recovery gains. Moneywise is similar to get an expensive proteint powder.

Don't know if many of you have heard but over the last few months Dymatize Eliet has been independently tested multiple times by different labs and has consistantly come in at 18% LESS protein than stated!

At the mo I'm going through a 20kg 80% whey bag from fonterra,

roughly how much is it for a 20kg bag, as i usually buy in 5 kg lots but i rip through them pretty quick.

It was about 320 with gst and courier to central auckland. Bear in mind its unflavoured and has no sweetener, goes perfect with coffe. I got it through Davis Trading.