The "cutting cycle" mythology

nate225

2 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Damn insightful stuff cheers Gents!

Sorry for stupid question here but what do you mean by Tren ,Test and "estrogen"? what estrogen based product are you referring to?

The papers I read earlier today were on cattle, where researchers administered Trenbolone acetate combined with 17β-estradiol (E2)... In practical bodybuilding terms trenbolone combined with an aromatizable androgen without an AI would be preferable... ie: not crashing estrogen, when on tren in calorie deficit...

3 hours ago, HarryB said:

Actually he was using parabolon. You can't even compare anything I've used since to that. That stuff was actually the bomb. And yeah lol 2gm of test would equal how much of that bladder stuff? 

The infamous parabolan! In my 20+ years around the scene I've never even seen a single ampule of this! Discontinued production in '97 in France. Probably not likely to see legitimate UG Parabolan as the trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate raw is apparently very pricey compared to acetate or enanthate esters.

2g test would equal 40ml of bladder prop or 26.5ml of the cypionate!  Ouch...and apparently it came in 44gal drums from Thailand before packaging into the 500ml & 20ml bladders in Aussie - possibly an urban myth....I mean rural myth...we all had farms with sheep afflicted with pizzle rot right....lol

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2016 at 9:02 AM, maccaz said:

What would you recommend for someone planning to do a bit of a recomp/reduce fat when they only use test (up to 750mg at most) and never use an AI ? Change compound ? Add an AI ? 

f your cutting the test pre comp it shouldnt be a problem,for me all water retention quickley resides once off,add a duiretic and it even quicker.add winny for the last few weeks of cycle and even more so.assuming your talking about weight gain through adema from your test use.if your talking losing b/f...in my opinion steroids dont do alot and dont have actual fat bburning properties,there advantage is they preserve muscle during a calorie defficit.,which is the only way to lose b/f.