Kevin Levrone

Skeletor

Any of you guys been following Kevin Levrone lately?  Has to be one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time. Saw how small he had got after quitting a few years back but he's getting back into it in a big way. This vid from 2015 where he talks about his comeback and now he's absolutely monstering it in the gym and strong as a mofo to at like 250 pounds. Grown so quick. Would be wicked to see him in a masters comp lined up against Dexter and the likes of Jay etc. 

lovin the line at the end haha 'i can't come all the way down, cos shouldsa and chest mass.. gettin thick baby!'

dont think anyone was gonna accuse him of not doing full rom not like he's in a powerlifting contest but that line is gold, need to print on a t-shirt and wear to powerlifting contest or something lmao

9 hours ago, Realtalk said:

No way man he's 48. Well past his prime.

Cracked me up when he says pipes are clean lol

With a guy like Levrone I'd never say never, and I think Dexter is older than him?

But he has no need to go "full blown" again, he's promoting a supplement range and his own show now....just keep the fans happy and count the money yo!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...