Arnold Classic Australia Link

Matrix

He looked impressive, especially from the side chest and tri pose where his ridiculous hamstrings come into play. IMO he looked  super nervous(as you would expect) when he first came out but when he got placed in the middle of  callous he started to really come on.

A few issues with hitting some of the poses but that can all be ironed out, overall I would think the top 3 being Kai, Justin and Cedric with Josh and Evan 4th and 5th. Evans color was way too light compared with the other top 6.

Potentially I have Steve in 6th, which would be a good result  against those guys who have won big pro shows before. 

I believe it will come down to him and Cody Matthews, for 6/7th Cody is young with good structure but I thought Steve was freakier and beat Cody in quite a few poses, especially the side shots. I think the other Aussy who won the Arnold Amateur last year will come in 8 th.

just how  I see it, could change after posing rounds, which may hurt Steve as I think he may need more work on this or may help him if he can come out and just nail it.

A very solid debut and congrats to him and his team!

Steve came in a deserved 6th place and looked stoked, congratulations to Steve! I think Cody looked a bot disappointed to not get 6th but Steve did have probably 15 lbd more mass, mainly on his posterior chain than Cody.

The only guys finishing ahead of him were the US guys who are all top 212 in the world and Josh who has done exceptionally well this year.

Codys hamstring and legs from the side impressed the hell out of me.I honestly thought he had the best midsection out of the 8 aswell.

Steve did an awesome job,for me personally I don't like his style of posing.his transitions don't flow that well they look rigid and he takes a few attempts to sit into some poses which looks a bit off.meh only personal preference.

Josh Lenartowickz started to get on my nerves for some reason???I know he was trying to put it on for the home town but he looked a little too excited in the line ups and started doing immature shit and in the last full man pose down looked like he ran onto stage a bit late due to a change of posing trunks I think??very unprofessional.

Good win for Kai and im excited at what Cedric can do this year at the Mr O. 

It needs a rule book. Simple. I know there were a lot of jokes and piss taking last pro raw comp with regards to that but it's not a joke at all. It doesn't matter if the guys from the other side of the world, whoever paid for him to come over or the crowd wants to see him at his best. He fucking bombed! When you bomb you are removed from the competition, you're out! Again... Simple. Waste of everyone's time continuing. 

So he weighed in and his weight for the comp was u110. Saturday and Sunday are not different comps. Therefore his weight for the whole weekend on paper was u110. So does that mean that the place getters of the Saturday flights can enter Sunday too and try double their money? 

Why not, they should be able to based on what has happened.

Fucking bullshit. If people don't get punished for bombing then they will bomb next time, where is the lesson. I can't stand this sort of shit, happens too often. 

Jackson, you deserved that place and money you didn't get. Corrupt.

1 hour ago, Realtalk said:

It needs a rule book. Simple. I know there were a lot of jokes and piss taking last pro raw comp with regards to that but it's not a joke at all. It doesn't matter if the guys from the other side of the world, whoever paid for him to come over or the crowd wants to see him at his best. He fucking bombed! When you bomb you are removed from the competition, you're out! Again... Simple. Waste of everyone's time continuing. 

So he weighed in and his weight for the comp was u110. Saturday and Sunday are not different comps. Therefore his weight for the whole weekend on paper was u110. So does that mean that the place getters of the Saturday flights can enter Sunday too and try double their money? 

Why not, they should be able to based on what has happened.

Fucking bullshit. If people don't get punished for bombing then they will bomb next time, where is the lesson. I can't stand this sort of shit, happens too often. 

Jackson, you deserved that place and money you didn't get. Corrupt.

Real talk with the realest talk.

He weighed in yesterday at 108.9kg

Bombed his squats in the u110 class

Reweighed in again this morning at 110.8kg 

Competed in the u125kg class is the same competition

JP was a really nice guy and the decision for him to lift today was not up to him so it would not be fair to say anything negative about him 

20 hours ago, flexrondorianzenegger1 said:

Codys hamstring and legs from the side impressed the hell out of me.I honestly thought he had the best midsection out of the 8 aswell.

Agreed. And yeah, I can see how Josh might get on your nerves! Thought his physique was great though.

1 hour ago, soundsgood said:

He weighed in yesterday at 108.9kg

Bombed his squats in the u110 class

Reweighed in again this morning at 110.8kg 

Competed in the u125kg class is the same competition

Man, that stinks. Surely everyone has to be able to compete in multiple classes, or no-one does. Sorry to hear that, Jackson - but huge congrats on your placing anyway. Whatever the certificate says, it's an awesome achievement either way.

Thanks for the support team.

It's a strange feeling being happy to hit your goals and still be fuming at the same time.

Everyone who knows what's happened knows it's bullshit, and I'm not sure what happened to common sense or courtesy.

I'm happy to still have placed but yea should have been second and should have had a handful of cash.

Me and Nathan literally thought we were battling for 1st and 2nd. And we thought that's where we were placed, with Darren in 3rd, until they gave out the prizes and trophies, literally blind sided, such a let down.

Still a fun comp nontheless and am happy to have hit a big comp PB. Not a perfect day for me by any stretch, left a lot of kilos out there.

SG will come back from this better than ever guaranteed.