how much

stalkers

Steriods for strength spots: The disappointing truth

^^^^^^^^^READ ME

a lot of numbers, %, studies and comparisons in this article that fly over my head, but relative to the topic, and interesting comparisons and worth a look.

What you’re getting yourself into:

~5,600 words, 18-37 minute read time

Key Points:

Many people think steroids make a massive (several-fold) difference in terms of competitiveness in strength sports.  They are wrong.
Other people (somehow) think that steroids don’t make much of a difference.  They are also wrong.
Steroids DO help people gain muscle mass and absolute strength at a much faster rate, but the increase in muscle mass generally means you’re forced to move into a heavier weight class where you need to lift more in order to be equally competitive.
When looking at world records, experimental evidence, and cross-sectional studies, the resulting picture shows that steroids increase your competitiveness in strength sports by about 10%.

3 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Stalkers you should do a few cycles and see how much difference there is ha ha ha then it won't be conjecture for you.... you'll be able to talk with some authority instead of just speculation. 

umm no,maybe when im 60.

1 minute ago, MK said:

Steriods for strength spots: The disappointing truth

^^^^^^^^^READ ME

a lot of numbers, %, studies and comparisons in this article that fly over my head, but relative to the topic, and interesting comparisons and worth a look.

What you’re getting yourself into:

~5,600 words, 18-37 minute read time

Key Points:

Many people think steroids make a massive (several-fold) difference in terms of competitiveness in strength sports.  They are wrong.
Other people (somehow) think that steroids don’t make much of a difference.  They are also wrong.
Steroids DO help people gain muscle mass and absolute strength at a much faster rate, but the increase in muscle mass generally means you’re forced to move into a heavier weight class where you need to lift more in order to be equally competitive.
When looking at world records, experimental evidence, and cross-sectional studies, the resulting picture shows that steroids increase your competitiveness in strength sports by about 10%.

I searched for that study for about 20 minutes and ended up reading heaps of other good ones lol.  

It it pretty much sums it up.  Yes you'll put together a better total but you'll inevitably get heavier so your Wilks or Glossbrener will be affected

Just now, Skeletor said:

Lol what?  Do you actually follow any of the guys on this forum. 

Hayden is a solid lifter no doubt and Stalkers is welcome to his opinion

There are a few other members that I can think of top my head that I would rate highly as well like Danny Nemani, Reuben Simanu, Tom Mac, Jackson Hinch.  Shit even Brett Gibbs is a member here...

1 minute ago, soundsgood said:

Hayden is a solid lifter no doubt and Stalkers is welcome to his opinion

There are a few other members that I can think of top my head that I would rate highly as well like Danny Nemani, Reuben Simanu, Tom Mac, Jackson Hinch.  Shit even Brett Gibbs is a member here...

Yeah he is an awesome lifter for sure. Brett Gibbs was the first person that came to mind for me as well as you the 2 Toms and Jackson. 

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Hes benched 167.5kg at 93kg i think. Hes dropped back to like 84kg now as hes right into his crossfit so not sure what hes benching but he squatted 230kg a few weeks back. 

My bad thought I saw him struggle with 140ish. 167.5 ain't bad at all