how much

stalkers

as a barometer i guess,over a 20 month period of competing natty,i increased my squat by 20 kgs,my bench by 10 kgs and my deadlift by 35 kgs.i have no idea whether thats good average or slow rate of progess.i would assume its slow.im in my 40s.

i have seen guys who started competing at the same time as me increase their squat by 45 kgs,bench by 22.5kgs and the dead by 55 kgs over the same time frame.

wondering if i took anything whether that progress would double or triple?

Depends how hard you were wanting to use them. Someone people on here get good results in strenght from blasting a lot of trenbolone. 

Obviously results would slow down just like they do when you natty I would have thought. Just to gain some strenght and blast the shit out of compounds at your age I would have thought is not worth it at all. In fact I don't think it is worth it for anyone to do. 

Your kidding yourself if you think it won't have effects on your health and at your age health is a slippery slope. 

35 minutes ago, stalkers said:

im only mildly curious.plus id get the eject button from the IPF if i decided to compete again and im not even really competitive there.the question is more for educational purposes.Tren?ok.

I don't understand the angle of your posts. 

7 hours ago, stalkers said:

as a barometer i guess,over a 20 month period of competing natty,i increased my squat by 20 kgs,my bench by 10 kgs and my deadlift by 35 kgs.i have no idea whether thats good average or slow rate of progess.i would assume its slow.im in my 40s.

i have seen guys who started competing at the same time as me increase their squat by 45 kgs,bench by 22.5kgs and the dead by 55 kgs over the same time frame.

wondering if i took anything whether that progress would double or triple?

Those gains are good. But it all depends on your current total. An elite level lifter is unlikely to make that progress even if he uses steroids. Whereas an intermediate or beginner lifter could make those in that time frame.  You're always going to slow right down otherwise we'd all be pulling 1000kg + totals .  It's taken me about 3 years just to add 20kg to my deadlift.  You just gotta keep grinding. 

How does it discredit guys who compete in untested feds to point out the numbers difference? I mean they should be lifting better and making better gains. That's what steroids do. It's really only mildly amusing when you're reading the mediocre numbers some of the people who do take steroids lift. Makes a guy like me feel maybe taking steroids isn't all its cracked up to be and it's just a part of what makes a person a successful lifter. 

3 minutes ago, HarryB said:

How does it discredit guys who compete in untested feds to point out the numbers difference? I mean they should be lifting better and making better gains. That's what steroids do. It's really only mildly amusing when you're reading the mediocre numbers some of the people who do take steroids lift. Makes a guy like me feel maybe taking steroids isn't all its cracked up to be and it's just a part of what makes a person a successful lifter. 

But at the same time look at the amount of bodybuilders who use gear yet you'd hardly know unless they told you. You're always limited by genetics and that goes with strength to yeah?  A strong lifter on gear is still strong without it just not as strong. A naturally weak lifter isn't going to slap on 50kg to all their lifts just by getting on the juice.  

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

But at the same time look at the amount of bodybuilders who use gear yet you'd hardly know unless they told you. You're always limited by genetics and that goes with strength to yeah?  A strong lifter on gear is still strong without it just not as strong. A naturally weak lifter isn't going to slap on 50kg to all their lifts just by getting on the juice.  

I'm not disputing that at all. Natty guys think gear is the great separater that's why they talk about it so much. When it's just part of the equation. And yes it's all relative. 

The thing that does have to be recognized is the juiced elite lifter while he would be strong anyway wouldn't be close to as strong as he is on the gear. That's just the truth of it. But a weak guy ain't going to be lifting elite numbers no matter what he takes. 

Just now, stalkers said:

i think it is the great seperator.you look at the guys numbers who competed natty then switched.

Who cares? They switched. Genetics is the greatest separater of all!!! I mean what does it actually matter? The only time I think a guy is a real dick is when he chooses to compete juiced up in a tested federation. Otherwise who actually cares. I have a younger brother who is a lifetime natural and he doesn't lose any sleep worrying about what anyone else is doing. He just worries about what he's doing. 

Just now, stalkers said:

and thats not being disrespectful,but the best lifter on this forum is Hayden Pritchard.thats if he still powerlifts.

Best competitive powerlifter or just best overall lifter. Let's make a clear distinction lol oh hang on... who cares. 

Just now, stalkers said:

you do thats why you reply.i applaud your honesty btw.at least you shoot straight.

No I don't actually care to be honest. I don't know who's natty and who's not nor does it matter to me who's the strongest lifter. I found your diatribe amusing so I thought I'd join in.