Jump to content
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
cory_huges

Nar Labs debate

Recommended Posts

Whole thing sounds/looks greasy. Those people of Facebook who suck up to all these sleazy wog looking cunts are just as bad. So caught up in 'the industry' that they can't see how pathetic the whole thing is. Bunch of losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful when you use the word wog you cocksucker, blame the people or person for what they do and there actions and dont use a term that could get your face smacked in if you actually said it to someones face instead on a key board with a fake name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah no one really cares. Same thing as referring to someone as a Maori or islander or Asian. Feel free to come try smack my face in though br0. I can give you my address if you like? It's in aus though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your not very bright are you, but your an aussie so that answers a lot of questions for me, aussie aussie, aussie, by the way lived in melbourne for over a year great place trainned at the original doughty gym in brunswick when sunny was alive fun times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Your not very bright are you, but your an aussie so that answers a lot of questions for me, aussie aussie, aussie, by the way lived in melbourne for over a year great place trainned at the original doughty gym in brunswick when sunny was alive fun times.

 

best gym i've been to i reckon but gets so busy can't really make it my regular.

 

also off topic a bit but is wog an offensive term? i live in melbourne and a lot of people refer to themselves as wogs, i'd never call them that though, but unsure of the origin of the word? 

usually in reference to going to parents for big feeds they say they have "typical wog parents" or similar.

sounds like a positive thing lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure it's been 'reclaimed' in the same way that 'nigger' was reclaimed by African Americans. So whether it's offensive or not depends on the context.

 

I'm not Australian eddie, and I think it's a bit rich you calling out my intelligence when you can't even use correct words or spell the name of the gym you went to for up to a year properly lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides the specific dramas with Moe, Amit, Narlabs etc we all know the supplement industry has forever been in dispute and we have rarely seen products deliver the goods. Over marketed, over priced, so why participate?

 

So sit back, laugh at the drama, and save your money for more important things.

 

What's a wog anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Terrymundo said:

Besides the specific dramas with Moe, Amit, Narlabs etc we all know the supplement industry has forever been in dispute and we have rarely seen products deliver the goods. Over marketed, over priced, so why participate?

 

So sit back, laugh at the drama, and save your money for more important things.

 

What's a wog anyway?

 

Western oriental gentleman.. or something like that and as PETN said it's all about context. Of course he neglected to mention that the context in which he used it was derisive and condescending lol 

 

What's most interesting about the whole Amit and Moe issue is that it casts a whole new light on the way in which Amit was carrying on about Moe. So much time spent trying to discredit and now back to holding hands. 

 

As for the quality of Narlabs, I guess the recent spate of articles suggests that they're no worse than any other company in terms of being well below label claims. The politics is what makes the conflict amusing to me. 

 

Edited by HarryB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maccaz said:

 

best gym i've been to i reckon but gets so busy can't really make it my regular.

 

also off topic a bit but is wog an offensive term? i live in melbourne and a lot of people refer to themselves as wogs, i'd never call them that though, but unsure of the origin of the word? 

usually in reference to going to parents for big feeds they say they have "typical wog parents" or similar.

sounds like a positive thing lol!

The word WOG refers to Golliwog 

$_35.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×