Nar Labs debate

cory_huges

Be careful when you use the word wog you cocksucker, blame the people or person for what they do and there actions and dont use a term that could get your face smacked in if you actually said it to someones face instead on a key board with a fake name. 

Your not very bright are you, but your an aussie so that answers a lot of questions for me, aussie aussie, aussie, by the way lived in melbourne for over a year great place trainned at the original doughty gym in brunswick when sunny was alive fun times.

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Your not very bright are you, but your an aussie so that answers a lot of questions for me, aussie aussie, aussie, by the way lived in melbourne for over a year great place trainned at the original doughty gym in brunswick when sunny was alive fun times.

best gym i've been to i reckon but gets so busy can't really make it my regular.

also off topic a bit but is wog an offensive term? i live in melbourne and a lot of people refer to themselves as wogs, i'd never call them that though, but unsure of the origin of the word? 

usually in reference to going to parents for big feeds they say they have "typical wog parents" or similar.

sounds like a positive thing lol!

I'm pretty sure it's been 'reclaimed' in the same way that 'nigger' was reclaimed by African Americans. So whether it's offensive or not depends on the context.

I'm not Australian eddie, and I think it's a bit rich you calling out my intelligence when you can't even use correct words or spell the name of the gym you went to for up to a year properly lol.

Besides the specific dramas with Moe, Amit, Narlabs etc we all know the supplement industry has forever been in dispute and we have rarely seen products deliver the goods. Over marketed, over priced, so why participate?

So sit back, laugh at the drama, and save your money for more important things.

What's a wog anyway?

31 minutes ago, Terrymundo said:

Besides the specific dramas with Moe, Amit, Narlabs etc we all know the supplement industry has forever been in dispute and we have rarely seen products deliver the goods. Over marketed, over priced, so why participate?

So sit back, laugh at the drama, and save your money for more important things.

What's a wog anyway?

Western oriental gentleman.. or something like that and as PETN said it's all about context. Of course he neglected to mention that the context in which he used it was derisive and condescending lol 

What's most interesting about the whole Amit and Moe issue is that it casts a whole new light on the way in which Amit was carrying on about Moe. So much time spent trying to discredit and now back to holding hands. 

As for the quality of Narlabs, I guess the recent spate of articles suggests that they're no worse than any other company in terms of being well below label claims. The politics is what makes the conflict amusing to me. 

Edited by HarryB

3 hours ago, maccaz said:

best gym i've been to i reckon but gets so busy can't really make it my regular.

also off topic a bit but is wog an offensive term? i live in melbourne and a lot of people refer to themselves as wogs, i'd never call them that though, but unsure of the origin of the word? 

usually in reference to going to parents for big feeds they say they have "typical wog parents" or similar.

sounds like a positive thing lol!

The word WOG refers to Golliwog 

$_35.JPG