Free Adipowers

Skeletor

Does anybody know of anyone that want a pair of red Adipowers for powerlifting or Oly lifting?  I've had them a year or so. Brand new but way to tight so can't wear them. US 8.5. Happy just to give them away as they'll just sit in my cupboard doing nothing. If anyone knows of anyone that may want them I'm happy to post them out. Good for someone younger who maybee cant afford a pair right now. Only ask is that if you don't end up using them to give them to somebody who will. 

20160307_184315.jpg

21 hours ago, Flippy said:

If for some reason you can't give them to Fellowship, I'd love them as I'm struggling to find a pair to buy right now. Seems to be very little stock around.

Thanks. 

I see Rebel sport are selling the Adidas powerlift 2.0s now. Have you looked into them?

On 07/03/2016 at 7:51 PM, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

super keen, red is so dope too! pm'd

Sorry man only just posted them now . Been flat out and worked all weekend. Was $10.50 and got a tracking number . She said 1- 3 days roughly . Don't worry bout the postage just shout someone on the street lunch or something .

On 14/03/2016 at 3:20 PM, Skeletor said:

Sorry man only just posted them now . Been flat out and worked all weekend. Was $10.50 and got a tracking number . She said 1- 3 days roughly . Don't worry bout the postage just shout someone on the street lunch or something .

thanks so much man they arrived, fkin excited for my next squat session even tho im so weak right now, so motivated to absolutely smash it this year ! they look bright as fk, and being the wierdest looking guy dressed in 80s aerobics style brightness in the gym is my whole theme thanks again!

3 hours ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

thanks so much man they arrived, fkin excited for my next squat session even tho im so weak right now, so motivated to absolutely smash it this year ! they look bright as fk, and being the wierdest looking guy dressed in 80s aerobics style brightness in the gym is my whole theme thanks again!

Wow that was quick. Cool as man hope you get some good use out of them. Can rake a couple of weeks to get the feels but after that you'll be off.