NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Al

Conor vs Nate. Holly Vs Tate.

47 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Conor and Holly.   Would love to see Meisha take the win because she's pretty sexy but I think Holly will be to powerful. 

I recon you are sexier than both.."no homo"

I agree... nate is fuckn tough and id like to see past the 3rd. 

Holly's hair is as sexy as your pecs and im  calling a decision.

I think Conor takes it by TKO in Rd 2. Might go longer. Nate can't handle kicks.

Holly via murder. Accurate kicks and punches undo Miesha. Watch the Tate Zingano fight.

Last time I predict anything lol. Still think Connor is the king in his own weight class. Jumping 2 just didn't work for him. He looked so much slower in his striking than I'm used to seeing.  So will this be a Rhonda / Tate number 3 or will Holly and Meisha go at it again in a rematch?  Dana is gonna have to find him some new money makers soon 

Connor just fighting at normal weight. He would weigh about that when he fights in the lower weight class he just wouldn't loose 30lb for the weigh in day before and wouldn't spend half a day on an IV drip in the hotel gaining it back. So thereotically he should be performing better at this weight class...

yeah it will be interesting with the females. I'm not sure who will fight who... They might try cash in on it and have rousey fight holm again and the winner of that will fight Tate. I think that's probably the logical thing to do especially since both holm and rousey deserve a rematch for the belt.

On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 5:49 AM, flexrondorianzenegger1 said:

Harry B knows his ufc.The predictions of the man

Ha ha ha ha thank god I don't bet!!!! 

Was way wrong. One does not simply KO a Diaz brother, I thought Conor would have realised.

Unsurprised at the Miesha vs Holly fight, but thought Holly would have been more aggressive. The moment Miesha wrestled it went well for her.

Dana says Miesha vs Ronda 3 next.

Guessing we get McGregor vs Edgar next. I have no interest in an Aldo rematch.